• Paid Members

Leverage would be down with Roode and Aries, though. AJ Styles was offered a contract with WWE a few weeks ago, but it was less than what TNA offered him (and he wasn't happy with that). The big thing that's came out recently is that WWE would be willing to take someone like AJ Styles on, albeit on a smaller downside. If TNA went under, Styles would probably end up in WWE. Because there would be no leverage and he'd have to go there.

I know its all about money, but its a shame he didn't sign with WWE. I'd have been super interested in how that would have turned out. Even their developmental system has eye balls on it these days. I just imagine him killing it with Adrian Neville and Sami Zayn in NXT for months on end. Even if he didn't make it to the main roster, WWE at least gives you a chance to showcase your skills. I imagine he'd have got over pretty huge on NXT.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

It should be noted that Pacman is simply making an appearance, he hasn't been signed to the roster as a wrestler. It's just an appearance in an angle seeing as they're in Cincinnati. All this fuss over a YouTube video is ridiculous.

• Paid Members
If TNA went under, Styles would probably end up in WWE. Because there would be no leverage and he'd have to go there.

(Deja vu) Styles has been pretty vocal about the fact he would never go because of the road schedule because he wouldn't want to be away from his kids all the time, hasn't he?

• Paid Members

He's done stints on the road in TNA where he's done 4 dates a week in recent years. 2012, TNA was doing live shows once a week, a PPV every month and house shows. In recent years, he's never seemed the type to complain about more dates. He's went everywhere for them. England, Mexico, Japan, the lot. The fact is, even if he feels like that, if TNA went under, he'd either have to go over to Japan and hopefully catch on where he's there all the time working with the big guys or try and cut it on the indies. Where realistically he'd have to do lots of dates for different promotions around the world. So either way he'd have to pack up his troubles in his old kit bag and be on the road for a while. He's 36 now. I imagine he'd work out a three year thing where he'd work with WWE hopefully save some money and jack it in. Looking at how sweet he's had it in TNA, its not hard to see why he never took the jump. But at the same time, he was/is an amazing wrestler. He was up for the Wrestling Observer Hall of Fame recently and got 3% of the vote. And that's all down to only working for TNA. Which is a crying shame, because he could have been massive in the right hands. Some of the matches he's had have been incredible.

AJ reminds me of RVD in 2001. So many people didn't rate him and he had that "indy shit" stink on him. And they'd previously found him to be a complete twonk when they'd worked with him previously. But at the same time, its hard to imagine someone like him being out of the business. Its the same with AJ. You just think, someone in WWE (whether its Road Dogg or Dutch or R-Truth or someone who's worked with him) would speak up and bring him in. When push comes to shove, I always imagine WWE will give in eventually and sign an AJ Styles or Bobby Roode.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

The American equivalent of Ashley Cole jumping the ring and handing out a good kicking to Grado. That brings a tear to the eye of anyone who isn't a complete cock end. This slime ball shouldn't be celebrated as a hero. They should have brought him in and sent Samoa Joe out there to stretch the cunt.

• Paid Members

No link to Dixie on the TV. No angle. Nothing. They're just in the audience.

Honestly it's a good job no one watched the video, it probably would've been better without the hype

I read last night about WWE allegedly offering AJ Styles a fifth of what he is earning in TNA.

It reminded me of one of the final scenes in Sexy Beast, where after looting a boutique bank for lots of money and other valuables Ian McShane offered Ray Winstone a tenner for his involvement.