With Hogan and Bischoff now gone and Jarrett back into power, could it be Scotty Steiner? I think that may be the only option that would make me happier than if it is Jarrett, and I'd be pretty damn happy if it's Jarrett.

To continue to the storyline, surely it's JJ.

Dixie seemed a little too enthusiastic about this guy returning, make sense for him to come back and side with AJ.

knowing TNA, it honestly wouldnt surprise me if its AJ. The way she stressed former. With it adding to the 'delusional' character she seems to have at the moment, getting all excited about he 'wants to return' thinking he is ready to jump on "team dixie" or whatever stupid thing she is calling it...

Steve

With Hogan and Bischoff now gone and Jarrett back into power, could it be Scotty Steiner? I think that may be the only option that would make me happier than if it is Jarrett, and I'd be pretty damn happy if it's Jarrett.

To continue to the storyline, surely it's JJ.

Dixie seemed a little too enthusiastic about this guy returning, make sense for him to come back and side with AJ.

knowing TNA, it honestly wouldnt surprise me if its AJ. The way she stressed former. With it adding to the 'delusional' character she seems to have at the moment, getting all excited about he 'wants to return' thinking he is ready to jump on "team dixie" or whatever stupid thing she is calling it...

Steve

Yeah.

Can maybe see them putting a jobber in AJ's attire and going in that direction. Only for JJ to come out...

JJ makes a lot of sense to get back involved again.

Former MMA champion it is then.

This is amazing.

I'm sick of willing them on to be better. I want to see the motherfucker burn at this point, in the most entertaining way possible.

There are no words.

It must be a joke. Dixie will introduce Pacman but JJ will come out instead. If not this company really has gone more mental than the final years of WCW. Just without the money or ever being a serious threat to the WWE they so desperately wanted to be.