Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
With Hogan and Bischoff now gone and Jarrett back into power, could it be Scotty Steiner? I think that may be the only option that would make me happier than if it is Jarrett, and I'd be pretty damn happy if it's Jarrett.

 

To continue to the storyline, surely it's JJ.

 

Dixie seemed a little too enthusiastic about this guy returning, make sense for him to come back and side with AJ.

 

knowing TNA, it honestly wouldnt surprise me if its AJ. The way she stressed former. With it adding to the 'delusional' character she seems to have at the moment, getting all excited about he 'wants to return' thinking he is ready to jump on "team dixie" or whatever stupid thing she is calling it...

 

Steve

Posted
With Hogan and Bischoff now gone and Jarrett back into power, could it be Scotty Steiner? I think that may be the only option that would make me happier than if it is Jarrett, and I'd be pretty damn happy if it's Jarrett.

 

To continue to the storyline, surely it's JJ.

 

Dixie seemed a little too enthusiastic about this guy returning, make sense for him to come back and side with AJ.

 

knowing TNA, it honestly wouldnt surprise me if its AJ. The way she stressed former. With it adding to the 'delusional' character she seems to have at the moment, getting all excited about he 'wants to return' thinking he is ready to jump on "team dixie" or whatever stupid thing she is calling it...

 

Steve

 

Yeah.

 

Can maybe see them putting a jobber in AJ's attire and going in that direction. Only for JJ to come out...

 

JJ makes a lot of sense to get back involved again.

 

Former MMA champion it is then.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

They are the gift that keeps on giving. I'm certain they are on the windup. It has to be. If its true they are close to selling the company, then this has to be there "let's take the piss before we leave" moment.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay
  • Paid Members
Posted

I honestly won't believe that's true until he shows up on TV. Dixie must be parodying herself on this one.

  • Moderators
Posted (edited)

HE'S BACK HE'S BACK, MR PACMAN JONES!

 

MAKIN' IT RAIN, Y'ALL! DOLLA DOLLA BILLS.

Edited by PowerButchi
  • Paid Members
Posted

You cant false advertise someone. They are in Cincinnati, where Pacman Jones is based, so he better be on it. You cant announce someone is going to be on Impact and then not deliver.

Posted

This is amazing.

 

I'm sick of willing them on to be better. I want to see the motherfucker burn at this point, in the most entertaining way possible.

Posted

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

 

What an absolute joke. Even if they are trolling people its still going to end up a disaster.

 

Anyway look forward to the end of this company, its WORSE than WCW 2000. There I said it.

Posted

There are no words.

 

It must be a joke. Dixie will introduce Pacman but JJ will come out instead. If not this company really has gone more mental than the final years of WCW. Just without the money or ever being a serious threat to the WWE they so desperately wanted to be.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...