Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• Paid Members
19 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Keepin' It 100 is my current favourite by a mile, but with most episodes running two and a half hours it's completely fucked my scheduling of other shows. I used to listen to all of Austin's shows, most of Cabana's and a good few of Jericho's. Since I got into Konnan's show I'veĀ halved the amount of other shows I can find time to listen to.

yeh that's what's happened with me. Usually i'd knock off one podcast per day driving back and forth to work, but Keepin It 100 takes up a few days, it's always worth it though.

• Paid Members

Jericho's done a Benoit special ten year after his death, with Meltzer as the guest to discuss Benoit'sĀ career. I've only listened to the first ten minutes so far but it's very much a remember-the-wrestler-not-the-murderer approach. Don't get me wrong, if anyone is justified in that approach it's probably Jericho, since the Benoit matches were so integral to his career, I just wonder if either of them will make mention of the fact that being such a great wrestler, and taking such hard shots to his head in order to have such great matches, likely caused him to act the way he did on that final weekend.

Ive tapped out on Something To Wrestle as its seems to have forgotten that Twitter played an integral part of its success.Ā 

Ā 

Facebook only polls? As somebody who doesnt have or want Facebook, this leaves me like a women from a bygone era- unable to vote.

Keepin it 100 puts it to shame anyway.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Fanny Pack said:

Keepin it 100 puts it to shame anyway.

Ā 

What's that? Do they have any "insiders" on, or is it just fans?

Ā 

Sick of Conrad too - the patter is annoying now. Need something refreshing.

The insistence of going three hours each week will be its downfall, as will burn out fans and content. I'm enjoying what happened when as its a much tighter show and Bar the Klondike Bill stuff isn't falling into the STW formulaĀ 

• Paid Members

Has anyone listened to Bo Dallas on Talk is Jericho? It sounded strange enough on paper to me but IĀ listened to it anyway and boy is he a complete fruit loop. He's totallyĀ convinced by the earth being hollow and that the lizard people such as George W. Sr and his cronies all live way down in the middle of it, controlling the world like a puppetmaster.

WWE should let him speak and be a paranoid conspiracy theorist on TV and see how he gets on for the craic. He says his brother is even more into it than him, which explains a lot really.Ā