Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• Paid Members

He really is an insufferable twat, I think it's his mouth breathing, obese hick accent more than anything, as he does put a lot of research into the pod. Whenever he says rumour and innuendo I want to lob my phone against a wall. Chat me up as well.

• Paid Members

He really is an insufferable twat, I think it's his mouth breathing, obese hick accent more than anything, as he does put a lot of research into the pod. Whenever he says rumour and innuendo I want to lob my phone against a wall. Chat me up as well.

Conrad wouldn't be half as bad if he got into Bruce for things that matter. Half the time it's swearing and being abusive in ways I'd not take at work as he forgot what colour undies tatanka wore 25 years ago like its a big deal 

• Paid Members
Just now, Louch said:

Conrad wouldn't be half as bad if he got into Bruce for things that matter. Half the time it's swearing and being abusive in ways I'd not take at work as he forgot what colour undies tatanka wore 25 years ago like its a big deal 

Precisely. He's just really shit at picking his battles.

• Paid Members

That's what it is. He has to get his 'go all Paxman on Bruce' moment in every show. Whether Bruce is actually swerving giving an honest answer or not. It's got very tiresome. I wouldn't mind it if Bruce was genuinely dodging giving an answer but most of the time he's interrogating him over the most minor of things. 

He doesn't annoy me as much as most but this and the forced catchphrases (catch me up, rumour and innuendo etc) are getting to be a right irritant. 

This week's Royal Grumble looks at Great Balls of Fire, as well as a live review of RevPro's British J Cup, whether Big Cass is just a reincarnated Test, what Kurt Angle is REALLY going to reveal tomorrow on RAW and just what punishment should you get for trying to kill a man in an ambulance?

Link is here: http://royalgrumble.podbean.com/e/great-balls-of-fire-revpro-british-j-cup-iscassstilldead/ - please listen and enjoy!

EDIT: also we're doing Ric Flair's retirement tour next week, which I'm looking forward to immensely.

Edited by Daaaaaad!

Anybody else thing the wrestling podcast genre is getting really over saturated now?! Seems like every wrestling personality has a podcast reviewing the same ppvs and talking about the same stuff 

• Paid Members

it's definitely over-saturated but i'm not really interested in any podcast that reviews the product, i've got the few i enjoy now and i stick to them. Keepin' It 100 is still number 1 for me, i look forward to it every week and it never fails to make me almost crash the car laughing, that podcast has a real different structure though and it doesn't really feel like a podcast with all the segments and music they include.

• Paid Members

No one is forcing you to listen to them. Choice is always good. I have one regular and one I'll listen to of the guest is interesting. Don't have that time or inclination for any more. Tried a few, didn't love them.

• Paid Members

Keepin' It 100 is my current favourite by a mile, but with most episodes running two and a half hours it's completely fucked my scheduling of other shows. I used to listen to all of Austin's shows, most of Cabana's and a good few of Jericho's. Since I got into Konnan's show I've halved the amount of other shows I can find time to listen to.

• Paid Members
48 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

No one is forcing you to listen to them. Choice is always good. I have one regular and one I'll listen to of the guest is interesting. Don't have that time or inclination for any more. Tried a few, didn't love them.

Exactly.

I've migrated recently from my staples of Austin, JR, etc to the Lapsed Fan and the Place 2be Nation's reviews of older shows, which I'm enjoying at the moment (as far back as 1984).. I have a 50 minute each-way journey to work most days, so I have quite a lot of time during the week. 

Other than Bruce Prichard and Schiavone's, which I listen to most weeks, I only really bother with the others if there's a really interesting guest on. There's more than enough podcasts out there to suit everyone's tastes.

A little surprising the WWE, or even GFW, hasn't jumped on the bandwagon.

Edited by garynysmon