Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

New episode of Attitude Era Podcast in which they discuss King of the Ring 2001 as the start of themĀ covering the invasion angle was enjoyable for the most, but for some reason Kefin has taken to referring to Edge as 'Eggs' and making eggĀ related punsĀ which he seems to think is hilarious. They also mention that they might cover the PPVs featuring the two man power trip of Austin & HHH, but seen as there was only two of those PPVs prior to this, why not just start it there?

And he still insistsĀ on crowbarring in a plug for his other How To Wrestling podcast

On 8/5/2017 at 4:45 AM, WyattSheepMask said:

New episode of Attitude Era Podcast in which they discuss King of the Ring 2001 as the start of themĀ covering the invasion angle was enjoyable for the most, but for some reason Kefin has taken to referring to Edge as 'Eggs' and making eggĀ related punsĀ which he seems to think is hilarious. They also mention that they might cover the PPVs featuring the two man power trip of Austin & HHH, but seen as there was only two of those PPVs prior to this, why not just start it there?

And he still insistsĀ on crowbarring in a plug for his other How To Wrestling podcast

how dare he plug his other podcast! christ man ease up a little

• Moderators

On the recommendations here, I've been listening to the Schiavone podcast. He's great; really honest, good memory. Shame about the co-host though. Conrad 'gay panic' Thompson in fits of hysteria and retching whenever Tony dares say a wrestler might have been good looking. It's a fun show, but not so much the 80's playground "you a bummer mate?" stuff just because a man in 2017 says he likes musicals, or wore stage make-up in his job as a TV personality.

On 04/08/2017 at 5:45 PM, WyattSheepMask said:

Ā 

I think they were chucking in some RAWs as well or do a single bonus ep like they did with the hardcore titleĀ 

i did laugh hard at the billy gunn at WWF new york

I'm happy to announce that Diamond Dallas Page will be my guest on The Rock Show LIVE! :)

https://www.facebook.com/events/1671550332910458

You can listen to the show as it happens via the website - www.therockshowlive.com - or via the TuneIn app on your smart-phone or tablet, all completely free of course.

• Paid Members

Guested on the WrestleBlast podcast this past week to talk the G1 Final and the tournament as a whole. It's mainly geared towards newer fans just jumping in to New Japan, so some might find it of interest.

https://soundcloud.com/wrestleblastpodcast/njpw-g1-climax-27-with-benno

Also did a Summerslam '92 episode with them, which can be found in their feed!Ā 

Edited by Benno