Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

21 minutes ago, Liam O'Rourke said:

Only temporary, should be back next week (fingers crossed) - had some last minute schedule conflicts three straight weeks after a planned week off, so we got hammered with bad luck, but should be back to normal soon.

Surely now's the perfect time for The Death of TNA (AKA "the Emmalina of podcasts")?

God, that Conrad on Something to Wrestle is still an insufferable cunt.
Just listening to the Canadian Stampede podcast and he asks Bruce about when 'the boyz' attitude towards JBL changed.
Bruce was a bit long winded but he said 'when JBL went on his own' more than once and Conrad went apoplectic and got a right strop on.

Are they supposed to be friends?

• Paid Members
45 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

God, that Conrad on Something to Wrestle is still an insufferable cunt.
Just listening to the Canadian Stampede podcast and he asks Bruce about when 'the boyz' attitude towards JBL changed.
Bruce was a bit long winded but he said 'when JBL went on his own' more than once and Conrad went apoplectic and got a right strop on.

Are they supposed to be friends?

Yeah, Conrad was being ridiculous there. He often gets flustered and accuses Bruce of being evasive, but I don't think he was being difficult at all on that occasion.

I'm starting to think its all an act. 

Edited by garynysmon

49 minutes ago, Ladiesman345 said:

I listened to a few clips of the show on Youtube and Pritchard is entertaining as hell, but this Conrad character with his obese hick voice can fuck off.

I don't mind Conrad that much, to be honest. The big lad gets a lot of hate on here but he clearly puts a lot of effort into researching each topic (yes, I know he essentially reads excerpts from the Wrestling Observer but this has to be compiled from years of issues). He's also evidently a passionate and well-informed fan of the business as well which is how he's able to argue back against BP on the occasions that he has tried to rewrite history to suit the company's preferred narrative.

I know it's irritating when he cracks open coke cans every 20 minutes and bitches at Bruce to give information we don't need (like how much so-and-so earned for an event etc), but I genuinely believe he's one of the best at what he does (when compared to guys like the shameless, arse kissing Jeff Lane on Russo's podcast and the guy who co-hosts on Bischoff's).

20 hours ago, garynysmon said:

Yeah, Conrad was being ridiculous there. He often gets flustered and accuses Bruce of being evasive, but I don't think he was being difficult at all on that occasion.

I'm starting to think its all an act. 

Agreed I think he thinks people like that he won't just let things go. As in the former shoots when the star wouldn't be called on anything.

He doesn't choose his battles well, and usually goes into a strop rather than digging at any gems. Usually saying something out of line. Making Bruce Pritchard the sympathetic baby face.

There was a lot of positive feedback in the beginning about how he pressed Bruce for details. And I think he's just running away with it and give himself and nice ego boost as he talks to the star of the show like shit, making a tit of himself.

He has nothing on Lane from Russo podcast who likes to sit with Russo calling everyone marks while contradicting themselves and talking  nonsense, when Disco is the voice of reason on your podcast its an indicator.

If you want to appear on the Russo podcast all you have to do is buy a Jeff Lane Tshirt. And Russo's pissed that a mark like Meltzer has and is making money in the wrestling business. But will open the door for this mark who he met on a fan forum. 

Edited by moofasa

• Paid Members
16 hours ago, Adam Turner said:

Conrad is brilliant. The hate he gets makes me roll my eyes more often than not.

On the whole, I think he adds more than he detracts. But he can be an annoying fucker at times. The mark also seems to fund the show through his mortgage business.

He really is an insufferable twat, I think it's his mouth breathing, obese hick accent more than anything, as he does put a lot of research into the pod. Whenever he says rumour and innuendo I want to lob my phone against a wall.

He really is an insufferable twat, I think it's his mouth breathing, obese hick accent more than anything, as he does put a lot of research into the pod. Whenever he says rumour and innuendo I want to lob my phone against a wall. Chat me up as well

He really is an insufferable twat, I think it's his mouth breathing, obese hick accent more than anything, as he does put a lot of research into the pod. Whenever he says rumour and innuendo I want to lob my phone against a wall. Chat me up as well.

He really is an insufferable twat, I think it's his mouth breathing, obese hick accent more than anything, as he does put a lot of research into the pod. Whenever he says rumour and innuendo I want to lob my phone against a wall. Chat me up as well.