Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

genuine question...what does Russo lie about? as bonkers as he is, i never have him down as being a bullshitter.

Montreal was my idea.

I came up with the rock

All ratings in WCW

Loads more too

3 hours ago, theironshake said:

Montreal was my idea.

I came up with the rock

All ratings in WCW

Loads more too

Don't forget he coined the 'attitude' phrase 

Well, far later than usual but somehow just in time for MITB, this week's Royal Grumble contains a preview for tonight's show as well as a main focus of who should be on the Mount Rushmore of professional wrestling? That plus NJPW Dominion, Jimmy Havoc in CZW TOD and much more. Link here:

http://royalgrumble.podbean.com/e/money-in-the-bank-2017-preview-mount-rushmore-njpw-dominion-czw-tournament-of-death/

We're actually hanging our hat on the two Money in the Bank matches tonight also, so depending on the winners of tonight's matches, they will determine what shows we produce in the next month or so:

• Nakamura win - WWE stars in NJPW
  • Owens win - Career Mode: Bret Hart in WCW
  • Styles wins - Worst of 'indie stars to WWE' (Kaval etc.)
  • Baron Corbin - WCW Road Wild '97
  • Ziggler - Career Mode: Spirit Squad
  • Sami Zayn wins - Career Mode: Vader in WWF (both ginger/wore red masks innit)

Further stakes are wagered on the womens' MITB:

• Charlotte wins, we review Ric Flair's retirement tour
  • Becky Lynch - Four Horsewomen in NXT
  • Carmella wins - Hair vs. Hair matches
  • Tamina - Best of Samoans in WWE, minus Jimmy Snuka
  • Natalya wins - Hart Foundation in WWF (first tag run)

All I can say is, I hope AJ and Charlotte win.

• Paid Members
21 hours ago, Liam O'Rourke said:
Just to drop this in here, the latest Squared Circle Gazette Radio is now online, as we return to the Monday Night War Timeline to tackle April 1999! Covering every Raw, Nitro and PPV of the month, the panel looks at all the big stories with notes from the Wrestling Observer and Pro Wrestling Torch newsletters of the time. Covering topics such as: Davey Boy Smith being fired by WCW while being in intensive care, the untimely passing of Rick Rude, WCW's last great pay-per-view Spring Stampede, WWF's counter in Backlash, a new look for Nitro, DDP wins his first (and second) WCW Title, The Rock turns babyface, Ric Flair is sent to the mental home, Hulk Hogan takes another hiatus, and the Ministry of Darkness being all over television. With all the facts, figures and breakdowns that tell the real stories of the month, this another interesting episode of our successful series. Enjoy, and let us know what you think!

Listened over the weekend. Another really good show. Fascinating period because it's not vintage in the WWF but WCW is still doing its best to absolutely tank.

Bruno Sammartino is the guest on today's Talk Is Jericho. Could be worth a listen.

And for anyone wondering why there hasn't been a new episode of the New Generation Podcast for a couple of weeks, Scrivens is moving house so they've delayed the recording for a little bit while he &I his family get settled in

Edited by WyattSheepMask

One of the ads of something to wrestle is savebybruce.com

why would I want to contact an old wrestling booker regarding handling my finances?! Is he actually qualified?! Lol

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Ambulance Chaser said:

I think he has been dabbling In investments and shares etc for a while, it's one of the reasons he is close to JBL, common interest.

Bruce Pritchards Deep Bath, brought to you by Mamajuana Energy Drink. 

The save with Bruce sites likely just a front end that sends your info to Conrad's company.just helps them track the traffic from their advertising on the show 

25 minutes ago, Kamaras-Tash said:

The Raven Effect now seems worth a listen, I listened to the 1st two when they originally aired and enjoyed them but there was 0 wrestling stories so dropped out. Just listened to the last 2 and they were great, well worth another try if you gave up

Concur with that. Raven acknowledged that the original format didnt work and Jericho told him he needed to talk about wrestling more so the past 3 or 4 weeks have included loads of stories from Raven's time in Portland and some funny/interesting drug stories.

Definitely worth another listen if, like me, you originally wrote it off. Much improved.