Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

16 hours ago, Nick Soapdish said:

With the amount of bullshit that comes out of his mouth, I'm wondering if Scotswizard isn't Russo

Worse, he's just an oddball disciple of Russo. There was one here before once, who used to post loads of mad fantasy booking. I think.

16 hours ago, Nick Soapdish said:

With the amount of bullshit that comes out of his mouth, I'm wondering if Scotswizard isn't Russo

Worse, he's just an oddball disciple of Russo. There was one here before once, who used to post loads of mad fantasy booking. I think.

• Paid Members
18 hours ago, scotswizard said:

If you say so.;)

You literally just have Vince Russo's word on what happened, and are taking it as gospel. He got speared through the part of the cage that was gimmicked to break. That's enough to make it clear that he's talking bollocks.

If he hit his head and got hurt on that spot, it's because he's not a worker and should never have booked himself in that spot. His own stupid fault, and no one else's.

Slowly but surely making my way through Something To Wrestle podcast and just finished listening to the Wrestlemania 9 one today.

I'm obviously a bit late to the party but the whole attempted explanation for Hogan winning the title, with saying it was for a European tour that Hogan was never on and the way it gets shot down by Conrad is hilarious viewing. The whole situation is an interesting one to this day.

Excellent podcast so far.

Slowly but surely making my way through Something To Wrestle and just finished listening to the Wrestlemania 9 one today.

I'm obviously a bit late to the party but the whole attempted explanation for Hogan winning the title, with saying it was for a European tour that Hogan was never on and the way it gets shot down by Conrad is hilarious viewing. The whole situation is an interesting one to this day.

Excellent podcast so far.

• Paid Members

Rogan said on his most recent podcast he's planning on doing a Fight Companion type deal for a big WWE event, with the pal he took the piss out of for liking wrestling.

Essentially 3 hours of dick jokes, weed talk and him getting into it once Lesnar makes his entrance.

Not usually one for plugging stuff I'm involved in but this week's Tuesday Night Jaw is well worth a listen.

Jim Smallman, Matthew Taylor Richards and myself put together our individual top ten matches of all time. Rule of no more than one match per show and a wrestler can only feature once.

In amidst the wheat intolerance based cruelty and puns the show went in a few directions we didn't expect. 

JimSmallman.com/TNJ for details of how to listen.

• Paid Members
On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 9:22 AM, ColinBollocks said:

Rogan said on his most recent podcast he's planning on doing a Fight Companion type deal for a big WWE event, with the pal he took the piss out of for liking wrestling.

Essentially 3 hours of dick jokes, weed talk and him getting into it once Lesnar makes his entrance.

if the online wresting lost its shit over a throwaway comment from the Kings of Leon bassist recently, it'll likely meltdown and never recover if this actually takes place.

The latest SCG Radio is now online for the return of The RuView! This time, we're talking WCW Bash At The Beach 2000, a show famous for Jeff Jarrett lying down for Hulk Hogan and Vince Russo's subsequent "shoot". But folks, there is so much more to discuss - the Graveyard Match, the Wedding Gown Match, a match with a Bill Clinton run-in, a match where a participant willingly loses a major championship, a new WCW World Heavyweight Champion in Booker T, and twists, turns, swerves and bullshit galore. The panel breaks it all down and discusses all the traits of Vinnie Ru's vision of pro wrestling. And to add an extra bit, one our panelists was there live in the building and shares his perspective of a very bizarre evening. A fun podcast, check it out and let us know what you think!

• Paid Members

i know we've discussed podcast numbers before, but i listened to an episode of Cornette's Drive Thru last night and on there they claimed that in 2 weeks the first episode of the show gathered 907,000 downloads. Surely that's not possible. Given how flooded the podcast market is, i can't imagine that many people downloading a podcast that focusses on old school wrestling stories.