Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

Did Goldberg get the ring crew to rig another section of the cage without telling Russo? You fall for far too much of his bullshit to be anywhere near believable as a non troll  

Did Goldberg get the ring crew to rig another section of the cage without telling Russo? You fall for far too fmuch of his bullshit to be anywhere near believable as a non troll  

Did you watch the footage? Do you really think Russo or ANYONE for that matter would agree to go through a cage that is right next to the railing. This was WCW with their tiny cages, there was barely enough room to walk around on the outside as it was, of course the part of the cage he was meant to go through was the part where the ramp is, not away to the right hand side all because Goldberg didn't want to turn heel. If anyone was a mark it was Goldberg. A mark that believes their own hype, just like most of today's roster. They are marks for the business and people Russo and Austin and Rock can sit and laugh at it because they know it's meant to be a work. And rather than be a pro goes and hurts him for real.

How was Goldberg meant to spear Russo through the ramp-facing section with "barely enough room to walk around on the outside"?  The section he went through was clearly the intended one.  They just didn't get enough of an angle to miss hittimg the railings. 

• Paid Members

Oddly enough after listening to the Lapsed Fan podcast of New Blood Rising, me and my mate watch a select few episodes of WCW 2000 today, including several of the ones Russo says did head damage, namely him winning the belt in the cage match. I don't think it takes much, if any effort, to convince you that with the footage fresh in my mind scotswizard is spewing words out of his arse as usual.

Must have watched two different things because if  you watch the footage Russo isn't just standing there at all, he runs into position and when he is speared just hits his head on the railing and no more, Goldberg told him he would carry him and place him on the entrance way and if you watch the footage back you will see he could have done that very easily and very nearly did have him on the entrance way but nope, Bill has to legit hurt someone because he was a mark for himself and couldn't play along with the show and didn't want to be turned heel and threw his toys out the pram. He nearly had him on the entrance way but of course all that talk of carrying him and practically placing him on the floor was all talk, just another excuse to hurt him like the other wrestlers did.

But I will say this about Bill, he did well after the WCW. He's done good for himself. Good for Bill.

• Paid Members

Goldberg would have had to lift Russo, turn about 45 degrees and place him softly on the ground if what scotwizard is making up is true. Or if the plan was for him to go through a more central part of the cage, why would Russo not stop running, and how is Goldberg meant to spear him with the ring in the way? You're so fucking shit, scotswizard.