Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

Couple of really good episodes of OSW Review and Attitude Era Podcast went up over the weekend.Ā 

OSW have the video version of TNA Lockdown 2007 on their website, while Attitude Era Podcast look back at Great American Bash 2006 in what is their best effort in a long time, and Kefin is getting better by only mentioning his other podcast a measly three times.

Edited by WyattSheepMask

Russo's podcast would be so much better without his arse-licking sidekick Jeff Lane. His podcast these days consists of Lane sucking up to him and agreeing with his every opinion while he bitterly slates the WWE product (often unfairly), making the same points over and over. LTBD on a Monday is literally the only show worth listening to (thanks to Disco Inferno).

If Russo had a Conrad Thompson-type on there with him to structure the conversation for him, challenge him on his outlandish remarks and ignorance and show the balls to actually disagree with something he says, the show would be much more tolerable.

On 7/4/2017 at 8:40 AM, WyattSheepMask said:

Couple of really good episodes of OSW Review and Attitude Era Podcast went up over the weekend.Ā 

OSW have the video version of TNA Lockdown 2007 on their website, while Attitude Era Podcast look back at Great American Bash 2006 in what is their best effort in a long time, and Kefin is getting better by only mentioning his other podcast a measly three times.

What story arc are AE Podcast doing if they are covering Bash 2006?Ā 

On 7/2/2017 at 0:51 PM, FelatioLips said:

Lapsed Fan found it necessary to upload 13 hours, spread over 3 parts, of Chris Benoit 10 years on.

Who even has the time? 13 hours. It's mad.

I'll be listening to this to be honest, just in the background over the course of a few days at work - whether it'll be too depressing to finish is another question like.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Only thing that grates on me on the Prichard podcast is Conrad Murray and his calling bullshit on almost anything Prichard says.
I'm sure he thinks he is 'the voice of the fans' but he just comes off as an annoying turd most of the time.

Yeah, he's a bit annoying now. Fancies himself as a celebrity and even bought himself a replica belt with "World Champion Podcast Host" on it. That's right - he awardedĀ it to himself.

IMG_20161204_172800.jpg

He used to be quite chilled, but all the attention & Twitter nuthuggers have gone to his head now. He calls bullshit even when BruceĀ is telling the truth. Last week, he couldn't believe that Bruce had never heard about all the epic matches CM Punk had in IWA Mid South - in front of 45 people.

Ā 

All that said, I still tolerate it for the content - the show with Bruce is still very interesting and Conrad is actually better than most podcast hosts.

Ā 

Edited by herbie747

• Paid Members

yeh, im pretty much the same. The content and concept of the show keeps me interested but Conrad is nightmare, he makes it work but you can just tell that in real life he would be an unsufferable prick