Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• Moderators

While pretending to piss on a cardboard cutout of Russo, because of course that's what he was doing. In the business practically built on falls from grace, did anyone ever take a bigger tumble than this idiot? This was probably at the same show he was getting into a public slanging match with Santino.

That said, Cornette Gets His Dick Out is a pretty par for the course headline in 2017.

• Paid Members

Haven't listened to any of the E&C ones. May check out the Shelton one. Where can I find the SCG podcasts? Jericho's with the Singh Brothers was a good listen. Jericho does have an annoying habit of talking over the top of his guests.

• Paid Members
On 14/10/2017 at 11:12 AM, Liam O'Rourke said:

www.squaredcirclegazette.com 

Cheers. I'll check it out.

Been listening to the STTW Bobby Heenan tribute show. Conrad mentioned that they've done a tribute video too. Does anyone have a link to it?

4 hours ago, NoUseforaUsername said:

Chris Jericho oozes ego in every interview and in all his books but he's a pretty likable host I find? 

Maybe he's calmed down recently but I found him to be a bit of a twat in the past, everytime a guest would talk about an acomplishment of theirs Jericho just had to compare something he did to it or try to one up them. Plus he often seems to think he was on that Stone Cold/The Rock level.

I know what you mean. Every time he talks about something current, it somehow circles back to how great something he did in the past was. Sometimes he may add in Benoit, Guerrero and Malenko as well to make it less obvious he's blowing his own horn.

Kevin Nash gets a lot of grief from people but he'll be transparent about his faults and why he's in the business. Self-deprecating, too.

Jericho and Foley are two people who stand out to me as having enormous egos but get away with it for some reason.

I remember Foley taking credit for Sting's career cos of their Beach Blast match.. please.

Anyone remember when he threw a fit because Triple H compared him to a turd floating in the bowl during a promo in 2006?

He takes himself way too seriously.