Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

Anybody still listening to Sean Mooney? Duggan pissed off and he does it alone now and has guests, it's way better as he has some people on I've not really heard on any of my other weekly listens, had Mene Gene on, Tugboat Ottman and this week Brian Knobbs. Best one though was 2 weeks ago, he had Koko fucking B Ware on, I'm almost certain he'd been drinking, give it a listen!!

Ā 

Yeah it's a hundred times better without Duggan. I'm pleasantly surprised by how knowledgeable Mooney is about the business. For some reason I always assumed it was just a job for himĀ but he seems to have a lot of good stories and memories from back in the day. And yeah his guest list is a breath of fresh air.Ā 

• Paid Members
On 17/12/2017 at 9:13 PM, Liam O'Rourke said:

We're doing our SCG Christmas Mailbag show this week, so any questions/topics/thoughts on 2017, drop them at the Facebook page or email over to scgradio@hotmail.com

Are there going to be more regular shows in the new year Liam? Sorry, I know you've been understandably busy with the book this year and I imagine putting together the podcast is very labour intensive, but I (and I'm sure many others) do miss the more regular SCG eps. Would love to hear more "trial of" and "rebooking the year" showsĀ  in addition to the Monday Night Wars timeline episodes.Ā