Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• Paid Members

I don't think I could listen to a full podcast of Cornette waffling on these days but I can enjoy him in snippets. I prefer him when he'sĀ on about things other thanĀ wrestling now, to be honest. I think I've heard his opinion on pretty muchĀ every possible topic to do with wrestling already.Ā 

I loved this bit of him on about the Wendy's T-Rex burger though;

"AndĀ the lettuce would beĀ god damn slicker than cum on a gold tooth."

• Paid Members

yeh, the "who?" thing gets a laugh out of me every week.Ā 

Keepin It 100 i still my favorite podcast, its had time to settle in with The Philly Twink Boy now though and ive decided the shows definitely suffered since KG's departure. Feeney doesn't have a lot to add.Ā 

Just wanted to let you know that my other half has just started a new podcast dedicated to Pro Wrestling NOAH. Very much in it's infancy but thought it may interest some of you:

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/noahs-archive/id1332668384
Soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/user-79509451/noah-archive-1-remaster
Ā 

Ā 

Haven't listened to Cabana in an age cos he always has guests I've never heard of when I check every weeks new episode. This week he has a replay ofĀ  the episode about Cliff Compton's trip to Nigeria in 2011 to battle Power Uti. Forgot how funny it was!

On 1/2/2018 at 9:49 AM, Ambulance Chaser said:

I can't be doing with Corny's podcast ventures anymore, he spends half of it bashing Trump and half bashing Kenny Omega. On the other Hand Dutch Mantell had a very promising start, first episode focused on him coming in a few years ago and managing Swagger, he is one I could listen to all day to be honest.

Ā 

Listened to first couple of Dutch's podcasts. He is great, his co hosts constant heavy breathing, drinking, coughing and general noise makingĀ makes it really hard to listen to though I think.Ā 

Edited by chelsea2298

• Paid Members
On 8/17/2017 at 1:32 PM, Billy Gunn's Stylist said:

JJ Dillon has started a podcast over at MLW too. Ā It's interesting, if you enjoy the booking side of thi

JJ Dillon's recent podcast on his departure from the WWF in 1996 is great. Highly recommended and quite manageable at less than an hour in length too.

• Paid Members

could have started a new thread but it ties in with this thread...there are so many Raw/Smackdown review shows/podcasts about now, what are your favorites? its gotten to the point now where the reviews are so much more entertaining than the actual tv shows they are reviewing. Where do your loyalties lie?

i'm an unashamed Russo mark, but i found his Raw/Smackdown reviews painful at times because despite agreeing with alot of what he said, he was so clearly hating watching the show it could hard to listen too. Big Vito didn't add much and now he's gone but hearing the new team with Stevie Richard and Bin Hamin has got me back on board. It's all very negative but the critisicm from Ray and Hamin is constructive and they make valid points, especially Hamin who seems to know his way around wrestling booking, not really sure what his background is though. Good listen.

Edited by Egg Shen