Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

Does anyone know where I can download Dave Laganas Formely Creative podcast?

I had all episodes on an IPod when they they were originally released but sadly lost said IPod and the links now don't work on iwantwrestling.com.

There is a link to iTunes but that isn't working for me either.

Cheers guys.

SCG Radio returns for it's first show of 2018 as we talk all about New Japan Pro Wrestling's biggest show of the year, Wrestle Kingdom 12! Talking through all the matches, the panel discusses (among other things) the greatness of Minoru Suzuki, the brilliance of Kazuchika Okada, the not-so-cutting-edge debut match for the Switchblade character, the difficult balancing act New Japan has with Tetsuya Naito, the fantastic Jericho/Omega production, and speak of New Japan's phenomenal standing in the wrestling world as it looks ahead to a very interesting 2018. So much to discuss, check it out and let us know what you think! 

https://squaredcirclegazette.podbean.com/mf/download/fuyzwm/SCG_Radio_128_-_NJPW_Wrestle_Kingdom_12.mp3

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, dopper said:

Ric Flair has announced on Instagram his eldest daughter Megan has just got engaged to Conrad Thompson.

Rolltide.

It's like that song, isn't it? 

I ain't sayin' she's a gold digger. But she ain't messin' with no broke...fat, redneck, Akeem looking, mortgage advising, wrestling podcast host. 

image.jpg

• Paid Members

Not that it matters one jot, but is Megan Flair Jewish? The only reason I ask is because he mentioned on the Thanksgiving show he was dating a Jewish lady, and if that's not Flair, that is quite the turnaround in terms of dating one person to being engaged to another.

Fair play to Conrad either way, he seems like a decent guy who just loves wrestling, so good luck to him.