Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

It was a live show, wasn't it? Not a podcast.

Dave must have attended then, and I wonder if Conrad will still bum him whenever Bruce slags him off. The whole arrogance thing of late feels like a bit of a gimmick anyway, especially after the comments towards Big Poppa Pump on the recent WHW.

• Paid Members

You need to listen to the Souled Out 98 WHW show. He basically calls out Big Poppa Pump on not providing a jacket that he bought from Steiner. Whilst Steiner has seemingly intimated that he is unhappy that the WHW team is making money off of the Steiner name. It did come across very tongue in cheek.

• Paid Members

I didn't know WHW was a watch along show, I'll probably give them a miss then. I was put off a little by them by hearing some people say that either Schiavone's memory isn't great or he literally wasn't in the know most of the time- meaning he's not as insightful as Bruce Prichard is with his WWE memories. He's meant to be naturally funny, though.

20 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

I didn't know WHW was a watch along show, I'll probably give them a miss then. I was put off a little by them by hearing some people say that either Schiavone's memory isn't great or he literally wasn't in the know most of the time- meaning he's not as insightful as Bruce Prichard is with his WWE memories. He's meant to be naturally funny, though.

That's why it's now a watch along show, there are less "i don't knows" when it's there in front of him jogging his memory. Plus he can piss about and do voice overs for the interviews.

Edited by Merzbow

• Paid Members

I've been one of the biggest complainers about the WHW podcast. But In fairness, I've enjoyed the watch along shows much more than the standard format. You don't really need to watch along yourself to enjoy it. Plus it certainly jogs Tony's memory

Colt Cabana's Art of Wrestling is on a break st the moment but they've uploaded some past episodes in recent weeks. 2 weeks ago was the interview with Domino telling the story about his trip to Nigeria and experiences with Power Uti, this week is an interview with William Regal from 2012 and Regal interviews are always worth a listen no matter who does them