Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• Paid Members

Conrad's tirade against Scott Steiner this week on the Schiavone podcast was quite something. I wonder if anything will come of it. Tony seemed a little bit worried he'd have Big Poppa Pump turning up at his front door. 

6 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

A decent guy whose got previous for domestic violence in the third degree

As this keeps coming up when Conrad's name is mentioned, does anyone have further details?

I googled it and only found one vague charge-sheet without any specific details and the laws of Alabama state "third-degree" includes such things as harrassment or reckless endangerment.

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, mim731 said:

Not that it matters one jot, but is Megan Flair Jewish? The only reason I ask is because he mentioned on the Thanksgiving show he was dating a Jewish lady, and if that's not Flair, that is quite the turnaround in terms of dating one person to being engaged to another.

I've listened to a lot of Something To Wrestle lately and I recall something along these lines. Think he might've even said 'my lady folk's parents are Jewish'.

• Paid Members
30 minutes ago, dopper said:

As this keeps coming up when Conrad's name is mentioned, does anyone have further details?

I googled it and only found one vague charge-sheet without any specific details and the laws of Alabama state "third-degree" includes such things as harrassment or reckless endangerment.

This is the first I've heard of this, would be good to hear a bit more info if there is any.

4 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

I've listened to a lot of Something To Wrestle lately and I recall something along these lines. Think he might've even said 'my lady folk's parents are Jewish'.

That rings a bell, may be what I was thinking of. I wasn't sure if that was referring to The Flairs or not. 

Conrad: Well, in fairness, those guys never wrestled in front of 41,000 people, you know, for regular television tapings. So, I think Vince's idea at the time-- of course, I wasn't there. I was fucking 11.

Tony Schiavone: Really?

Conrad: Yeah. I'm 35, so in '92 I turned 11 that year, so what the fuck do I know?

Tony Schiavone: Yeah. That's what I'm thinking. But uh...

(Conrad laughs)

Tony Schiavone: You're only 35?

Conrad: Yeah. Is that a surprise? I look a lot older, huh?

Tony Schiavone: No, you look 36.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/7ql0m8/wrestling_observer_rewind_jul_13_1998/

Fucking hell!

Speaking on Conrad, this is an excerpt courtesy of wrestlingobserver.com from a recent podcast he did with Bruce, JBL and Eric Bischoff.

He is officially the James Corden of the podcast world.

By and large, this was a fine show but there were issues. One, Prichard routinely interrupted Layfield and Bischoff with impressions when they were asked questions. Two, Thompson’s arrogance—especially as it came to Bischoff—was insufferable. Thompson repeatedly interrupted Bischoff to mock him about his podcast, and WCW’s mistakes.

Edited by Snitsky's back acne

• Paid Members

He's 'officially' the James Corden of the podcast world because Meltzer, who pretty much hates the Something To Wrestle With podcast anyway, called him arrogant? Dave Meltzer, the victim shamer who has spouted all sorts of shite over the past year and whose view of things has become more biased than ever? Ok.