The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members
I think WWE not picking them has a lot more to do with the fact they're a PR nightmare...

"The Delaware Senate passed a bill yesterday that allows same sex couples to get married. If that makes you happy, then congratulations!!!!!!

... try and teach my kids that there's nothing wrong with that and I'll fucking shoot you"

I listened to the Antonio Cesaro interview on the Jericho podcast and he basically said the Briscoe's are just tough chicken farmers from Delaware...kind of get the impression that they are tough nosed country boys who probably don't give a fuck about the WWE.

Gonna track me down some recent Briscoe stuff.

• Paid Members
I listened to the Antonio Cesaro interview on the Jericho podcast and he basically said the Briscoe's are just tough chicken farmers from Delaware...kind of get the impression that they are tough nosed country boys who probably don't give a fuck about the WWE.

They totally do. They love wrestling and want to work for the biggest promotion. The older one really fucked their chances with that comment. They pretty much had contracts in their hands until he said that.