Paid Members tiger_rick Posted June 18, 2014 Paid Members Posted June 18, 2014 That's incredible. I want one.
Slapnuts Posted June 18, 2014 Posted June 18, 2014 i love that the Sting and Robocop moment has made it onto that image! good work!!
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted June 18, 2014 Paid Members Posted June 18, 2014 yeh that's brilliant, i'd love to see a poster sized version of that
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted June 18, 2014 Paid Members Posted June 18, 2014 Is Benoit in that picture? Yeah, he's next to Ricky Steamboat flying off the cell.
bobby dazzler Posted June 18, 2014 Posted June 18, 2014 Is Benoit in that picture? Yeah, he's next to Ricky Steamboat flying off the cell. Oh yeah, just above Golga. GOLGA! Thanks. What a brilliant picture. I'll be looking at it all morning.
Paid Members 2Xtreme_lives Posted June 18, 2014 Paid Members Posted June 18, 2014 yeh that's brilliant, i'd love to see a poster sized version of that So would I, absolutely amazing
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted June 18, 2014 Paid Members Posted June 18, 2014 It's mint, he's planning to have it ready for sale this summer. He has done a football one too and made a jigsaw as well as poster. A jigsaw of this wrestling one would be incredible. He takes suggestions too for additional people / scenes on his Facebook page
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted June 18, 2014 Paid Members Posted June 18, 2014 And even Ligero is in it... As is Grado, dead centre.
Slapnuts Posted June 18, 2014 Posted June 18, 2014 after looking at that for most of my working morning :-) how have I only just noticed John Cena's wrestlemania entrance way moment!! excellent! Bolieve very top left is cool too! has anyone found Bulldog yet?
Paid Members 2Xtreme_lives Posted June 18, 2014 Paid Members Posted June 18, 2014 Yeah, down the bottom next to Chris Hero and Dynamite Kid Riding a Bulldog
Paid Members seph Posted June 18, 2014 Paid Members Posted June 18, 2014 I managed to find Harper & Rowan, but where I expected Bray to be IRS was there instead
Paid Members Accident Prone Posted June 18, 2014 Paid Members Posted June 18, 2014 I want to go to there.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.