Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted July 6, 2014 Paid Members Posted July 6, 2014 That's an awesome action shot! Crop the guys to the right of Spud out and you've got a near perfect wrestling photo.
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted July 6, 2014 Paid Members Posted July 6, 2014 Is it bad that my first thought was that it was Scotty 2 Hotty?
LSM Posted July 6, 2014 Posted July 6, 2014 Is it bad that my first thought was that it was Scotty 2 Hotty? I originally thought it was Shannon Moore!
Direct Impact Posted July 6, 2014 Posted July 6, 2014 Is it bad that my first thought was that it was Scotty 2 Hotty? I thought it was at first too
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted July 7, 2014 Paid Members Posted July 7, 2014 I knew Spud was small, but I didn
AshC Posted July 7, 2014 Posted July 7, 2014 Snapped this number plate out of a bus window at the weekend. Who's is it then?!
Paid Members herbie747 Posted July 7, 2014 Paid Members Posted July 7, 2014 Snapped this number plate out of a bus window at the weekend. Who's is it then?! Heei?
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted July 8, 2014 Paid Members Posted July 8, 2014 The Rock has a face on the back of his head. How odd.
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted July 8, 2014 Paid Members Posted July 8, 2014 Yes..... That brilliant. I'd love to see him as a fucked up science experiment. Class gimmick, or movie part, or in general.
ultimo the great Posted July 8, 2014 Posted July 8, 2014 The Rock has a face on the back of his head. How odd. Someone joked on twitter that it looks like Vincent Kompany "Keyboard covered in Pepsi"
Steve Justice Posted July 9, 2014 Posted July 9, 2014 That settles it then. The Rock will play Professor Quirrell in the Harry Potter remake.
David Posted July 9, 2014 Posted July 9, 2014 Had to screen-grab this when I was watching an old Raw on the Network the other day. I know jobbers are given shit names, but fucking hell...
matbro1984 Posted July 9, 2014 Posted July 9, 2014 I'm also going through the late-94/early-95 Raws and I'm amazed how shit and small time it all seems. No wonder the WWF was on its arse in this era. Virtually ALL of the big hitters circa 91/92 - Warrior, Hogan, Mr Perfect, Jake the Snake, LOD, Ric Flair, and now Randy Savage - had all fucked off. Bob sodding Backlund had a turn with the belt. In the space of 2 years they've gone from headlining Wembley to running shows in tiny venues in places like the "Fernwood Resort" in Bushkill, Pennsylvania which I presume is like Butlins, but shitter. Duke The Dumpster Droese is making regular appearances. The phrase "New Generation" is getting the push that "WWE Universe" currently enjoys. Lex Luger is treading water as an embarrassing midcard flop. Worst of all is Shawn Michaels' tragic hair. He's finally growing out the front of his mullet and it's painful to look at. When you hear the old timers talking about how the WWF was dangerously close to going under in the mid-90s, you can see why. As a kid I don't recall making a conscious decision to stop watching WWF, but you can see why so many of us turned off in droves. Edit: Sorry - thought this was the 'thoughts that don't warrant a thread' thread. But at least I added a photo.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.