Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted July 11, 2014 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2014 What are Kelly Kelly and Beth Phoenix up to nowadays? Forgotten about them until they were on that now and then feature. I think Kelly Kelly's due to be in a film next year called the epidemic. Wasn't she on about returning to WWE too?
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted July 11, 2014 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2014 Now that's a picture. Hogan and Kobashi.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted July 11, 2014 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2014 Kobashi must be a much bigger dude than I thought he was, unless he's stood on the Yellow Pages. Have you photoshopped Hulk's eyeballs out?
Paid Members Tommy! Posted July 11, 2014 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2014 Have you photoshopped Hulk's eyeballs out? He's picked a bad time to blink, but at first glance I thought he was just squinting to be a bit racist.
Pier Six Brawler Posted July 12, 2014 Posted July 12, 2014 KENTA signs with WWE, live in the ring, with Hogan and Jimmy Hart there to broker the deal.
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted July 12, 2014 Paid Members Posted July 12, 2014 What are Kelly Kelly and Beth Phoenix up to nowadays? Forgotten about them until they were on that now and then feature. I think Kelly Kelly's due to be in a film next year called the epidemic. Wasn't she on about returning to WWE too? How could you forget about Kelly Kelly? I'd love her to come back, I did hear that a couple of Divas were interested in returning to the WWE a while back but the Bellas politicked them out of it, I hope she wasn't one of them if it's true. Kelly Kelly does quite a few conventions and indie appearances now but she's still only 27 despite being gone for a few years so she could definitely have another run if her and WWE were up for it.
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted July 13, 2014 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2014 Wrestling related tattoos aren't something I've seen much of. Came across this too:
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted July 13, 2014 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2014 Kevin Von Erich looks like Ronnie Wood on first glance there.
Paid Members Nick James Posted July 13, 2014 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2014 He reminds me of 'The Head' from Art Attack.
Paid Members Tommy! Posted July 13, 2014 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2014 Geoffrey from Rainbow I thought. Is Hall still keeping himself well?
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted July 13, 2014 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2014 He reminds me of 'The Head' from Art Attack. Excellent
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted July 13, 2014 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2014 Geoffrey from Rainbow I thought. Is Hall still keeping himself well? Skimmed past this photo and thought "Not him now.".
EdgarTheSlouch Posted July 13, 2014 Author Posted July 13, 2014 More like one of the aliens from Boy From Space
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.