iamtheman Posted July 25, 2014 Posted July 25, 2014 Cena's look for when he turns heel to go up against the surely unstoppable babyface team of Tina Fey and Amy Poehler
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted July 25, 2014 Paid Members Posted July 25, 2014 More proof that they must send clothes out to the legends for nothing. Or the employees hand their clobber over to their Dads. Its always the Dads of wrestlers you see in the WWE 2K clothes.
Sweet Clyde Posted July 26, 2014 Posted July 26, 2014 Its nice to know road dogg is off the smack, craic, cock the lot..Hes earned his DX stripes as far as I know. He'll aalways be th man who smashed terry funks face in against the cage in my eyes...
Paid Members garynysmon Posted July 26, 2014 Paid Members Posted July 26, 2014 Hero to the local bakery's accountant.
Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted July 26, 2014 Moderators Posted July 26, 2014 I came in here to post that pic. You snooze, you lose. In lieu of that, here it is in motion:
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted July 26, 2014 Paid Members Posted July 26, 2014 More proof that they must send clothes out to the legends for nothing. Or the employees hand their clobber over to their Dads. Its always the Dads of wrestlers you see in the WWE 2K clothes. I like to think it's the latter, I always give my old man hand me ups of clothes I don't want, he doesn't care if it's an Anchorman T-shirt, a Mudvayne top or a promotional Corpse Bride shirt I got when I worked in a video shop, dads love that shit.
ravishing1 Posted July 28, 2014 Posted July 28, 2014 https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/545913872085737/photos/a.657528057590984.1073741843.545913872085737/826145674062554/?type=1&theater sorry I still cant master putting a picture in this thread :-(
EdgarTheSlouch Posted July 28, 2014 Author Posted July 28, 2014 https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/545913872085737/photos/a.657528057590984.1073741843.545913872085737/826145674062554/?type=1&theater sorry I still cant master putting a picture in this thread :-(
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted July 28, 2014 Moderators Posted July 28, 2014 Awful. Chris Hero fatwatch is a bit like Matt Hardy a few years ago. Proper Hello magazine-level shit.
King Coconut Posted July 28, 2014 Posted July 28, 2014 Noelle Foley now has her own shirt Does she do anything or is she just famous as Mick's girl?
Paid Members Callum1993 Posted July 28, 2014 Paid Members Posted July 28, 2014 I think she's doing that clown who attends all the WWE PPV'S.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.