WyattSheepMask Posted August 6, 2014 Posted August 6, 2014 It was the only decent one that wasn't the same as Spurs'. I'm not messing with your mind, honest
Paid Members herbie747 Posted August 6, 2014 Paid Members Posted August 6, 2014 Unless you're Andre, Hogan or I guess the Rock I find it quite difficult to figure out who anyone is and get irrationally annoyed for not knowing. Me too - it actually bugs me more than it should. I suppose it all started when someone posted that picture of Jerry Lynn where he looked like Bill Maher, and he was with some indie guy - I had no idea who either was, but it's the curiosity that winds me up. And the dipshit who posted it just assumed everyone would know. Then some people started doing it to troll, as if being predictable is funny.
Paid Members FLips Posted August 6, 2014 Paid Members Posted August 6, 2014 The picture of Heenan is devastating to look at. If there's one guy I never wanted to see get old it's him. It's nice to see he hasn't lost his sense of humour but it as horrible to see him in that condition. He is a legend in every sense of the word in my opinion.I watched this video the other day, not sure if many have seen it- Heenan is and probably always will be in great spirits. Honestly, if it's a good man that puts a smile on peoples faces, then Heenan is a great, great, great man. With all due respect, that's the best Sir Daniel Fortesque impression I've ever heard.
machinegunn Posted August 7, 2014 Posted August 7, 2014 I met Heenan at Wrestlecon and to be fair he was in good health. He signed my posters but I didnt feel it was right to get a photo with him. He cant speak very well, I couldnt understand what he was saying but hopefully that might improve over time. I think considering his illness, it is just great that he is still alive and people are taking an interest. What a shame though he couldnt be utilised on the WWE Network, that network is crying out for people who can talk about old school wrestling. I watched the Savage Hogan Wrestlemania 5 rewind show and they talked to AJ Lee about it !!! I like AJ but she is quite irrelevant in terms of the fued was only a year old when it went down. Punk spoke too, but he clearly knew his history.
IronSheik Posted August 7, 2014 Posted August 7, 2014 Is it possible to post pics via smart phone? If so, how?
CTXRussomark Posted August 7, 2014 Posted August 7, 2014 Vince look tiny there. Like someone's deflated him. When's that from?
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted August 7, 2014 Paid Members Posted August 7, 2014 Amazing seeing Heenan is such great spirits. I suppose he and his wife (who is apparently an absolute saint) have seen him come so close to death that even though his quality of life isn't what it was, they are just grateful of his time on earth. And they thought he'd lose his voice altogether, but as shown on the video you can understand him if you are speaking with him one-on-one. Heenan seems to get more work now than ever. Hogan has him at his shop loads doing signings and stuff. He's at all the conventions and of course WWE takes care of him. People just love being around him and the wrestlers love to see him. Great to see him so happy at this stage of the game. The Berba and Vince picture is interesting. Obviously going to be a player he's interested in once the Newcastle sale goes through.
bono Posted August 7, 2014 Posted August 7, 2014 To be fair, he's very almost 70. He hasnt got a wrinkle on him. Looks like He has had some face surgery.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted August 7, 2014 Paid Members Posted August 7, 2014 Vince look tiny there. Like someone's deflated him. When's that from? Sometime this year if Berba is in a Monaco shirt. Vince's thumb never ceases to amaze me. Look how weird it is.
Paid Members DCW Posted August 7, 2014 Paid Members Posted August 7, 2014 Vince look tiny there. Like someone's deflated him. When's that from? Berbatov posted it on his facebook page today with the caption Like a big fan of WWE, the random meeting with the owner of WWE, Vince McMahon, was a great surprise..)) Either Vince is on holiday in Monaco,or Monaco were on tour in the States.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted August 7, 2014 Paid Members Posted August 7, 2014 Vince is in workout gear. That navy shirt he's had since 1999. I imagine he just walked into training at Monaco's stadium and let the players know who's the fittest in the building. Definitely an ego thing.
TheTagRope Posted August 8, 2014 Posted August 8, 2014 Vince look tiny there. Like someone's deflated him. When's that from? Sometime this year if Berba is in a Monaco shirt. Vince's thumb never ceases to amaze me. Look how weird it is. I always used to get a kick out of Vince doing the finger to Austin, it just looks so wrong.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.