Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted September 6, 2014 Moderators Posted September 6, 2014 Google search says Justin Roberts. Suspended for 2 days. I'm fucking sick of this non labelling bullshit.
King Pitcos Posted September 7, 2014 Posted September 7, 2014 Surely there are limits to who you have to point out. John Cena is infinitely more recognisable than Indie Wrestler #476, for example. Justin Roberts has been on WWE television longer than Mean Gene's first run, I can't imagine anyone genuinely not recognising him unless current wrestling means so little to them that any modern picture in this thread will just be like looking at someone else's family photos anyway.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted September 7, 2014 Paid Members Posted September 7, 2014 Yeah, to be fair, Justin Roberts is a very recognisable person in the world of wrestling. I find it pretty weird that anybody on this forum wouldn't recognise him. What are people doing on a wrestling forum in 2014 if they haven't watched WWE in a decade?
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted September 7, 2014 Paid Members Posted September 7, 2014 Surely there are limits to who you have to point out. John Cena is infinitely more recognisable than Indie Wrestler #476, for example. Justin Roberts has been on WWE television longer than Mean Gene's first run, I can't imagine anyone genuinely not recognising him unless current wrestling means so little to them that any modern picture in this thread will just be like looking at someone else's family photos anyway. Yeah, to be fair, Justin Roberts is a very recognisable person in the world of wrestling. I find it pretty weird that anybody on this forum wouldn't recognise him. What are people doing on a wrestling forum in 2014 if they haven't watched WWE in a decade? I watched WWE TV this week. The pic just didn't click as Justin Roberts with me. What's wrong with me asking?
Paid Members Benno Posted September 7, 2014 Paid Members Posted September 7, 2014 And here he is at a Nitro in '95, care of the Network:
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted September 7, 2014 Paid Members Posted September 7, 2014 Yeah, to be fair, Justin Roberts is a very recognisable person in the world of wrestling. I find it pretty weird that anybody on this forum wouldn't recognise him. I didn't and neither did I recognise Kris Kristofersson on the last page. Looks totally different without the beard.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted September 7, 2014 Paid Members Posted September 7, 2014 I didn't click that it was Justin Roberts either, despite having seen him hundreds of times. Just looks like a lad trying out for Backstreet Boys.
Paid Members herbie747 Posted September 7, 2014 Paid Members Posted September 7, 2014 Yeah, to be fair, Justin Roberts is a very recognisable person in the world of wrestling. I find it pretty weird that anybody on this forum wouldn't recognise him. What are people doing on a wrestling forum in 2014 if they haven't watched WWE in a decade? I legit have no idea who he is. Haven't watched since 2004. Have heard the name though. Is he a ref? Wrestler? Writer? MC? Is he the MC that sounds like Lilian Garcia?
TheShowOff Posted September 7, 2014 Posted September 7, 2014 Yeah, to be fair, Justin Roberts is a very recognisable person in the world of wrestling. I find it pretty weird that anybody on this forum wouldn't recognise him. What are people doing on a wrestling forum in 2014 if they haven't watched WWE in a decade? I legit have no idea who he is. Haven't watched since 2004. Have heard the name though. Is he a ref? Wrestler? Writer? MC? Is he the MC that sounds like Lilian Garcia? He's a wrestler, feuded with John Cena throughout 2010 for the world title.
Paid Members Slapnut Posted September 7, 2014 Paid Members Posted September 7, 2014 The MC that sounds like Lilian Garcia is most definitely Lilian Garcia.
Paid Members herbie747 Posted September 7, 2014 Paid Members Posted September 7, 2014 The MC that sounds like Lilian Garcia is most definitely Lilian Garcia. Just Googled him - I'm right. He's the one who sounds like Lilian.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted September 7, 2014 Paid Members Posted September 7, 2014 I watched WWE TV this week. The pic just didn't click as Justin Roberts with me. What's wrong with me asking? Nothing at all, and it certainly wouldn't take any effort for people to write a small description to accompany their pictures. I share the frustrations on that point. I was just pointing out that I find it odd that wrestling fans wouldn't recognise somebody like him, especially since he looks exactly the same in the picture that was posted to what he does today. What's the story behind him being on Springer anyway? The only information that I can find is that he 'made an appearance'.
King Pitcos Posted September 7, 2014 Posted September 7, 2014 Jerry Springer used to use indie wrestling people as guests all the time, maybe still does.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.