Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted September 7, 2014 Moderators Posted September 7, 2014 Jerry Springer used to use indie wrestling people as guests all the time, maybe still does. Some wrestling guy used to work as a guest booker for Springer its heyday. I'm 90% sure it was Jamie Dundee, who was on there a bunch of times.
Paid Members quote the raven Posted September 7, 2014 Paid Members Posted September 7, 2014 Jerry Springer used to use indie wrestling people as guests all the time, maybe still does. Some wrestling guy used to work as a guest booker for Springer its heyday. I'm 90% sure it was Jamie Dundee, who was on there a bunch of times. Mad man pondo did it for a bit, he had alot of the IWA crew on there. I think he even stiffed one of them on air because "steve" didnt get to him in time
Paid Members PunkStep Posted September 7, 2014 Paid Members Posted September 7, 2014 Steve used to wrestle on the indy scene in the late 90s/early 2000s, didn't he? Someone told me that before I discovered dirtsheets and the like.
Guest Posted September 7, 2014 Posted September 7, 2014 Think i Remember colt & punk wanting to get on with sunny being one of their mums, but being banged by the other
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted September 7, 2014 Paid Members Posted September 7, 2014 Steve used to wrestle on the indy scene in the late 90s/early 2000s, didn't he? Someone told me that before I discovered dirtsheets and the like. Here he is tagging with Gillberg! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MulVYofTEr4 (for future reference, how do you embed Youtubes?)
King Pitcos Posted September 7, 2014 Posted September 7, 2014 It just embeds automatically for me when I post the url, and on times when it doesn't (which I assume is just one of the bugs of the board now), doing the tags doesn't work either.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted September 7, 2014 Paid Members Posted September 7, 2014 Think i Remember colt & punk wanting to get on with sunny being one of their mums, but being banged by the other It was Sensational Sherri. Sunny and Punk aren't to far apart in age.
Guest Posted September 7, 2014 Posted September 7, 2014 Think i Remember colt & punk wanting to get on with sunny being one of their mums, but being banged by the other It was Sensational Sherri. Sunny and Punk aren't to far apart in age. You are right, was thinking age gap wasn't big enough when I posted, but couldn't think who else they would know from indies
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted September 7, 2014 Moderators Posted September 7, 2014 Yeah, to be fair, Justin Roberts is a very recognisable person in the world of wrestling. I find it pretty weird that anybody on this forum wouldn't recognise him. What are people doing on a wrestling forum in 2014 if they haven't watched WWE in a decade? I watch the shows, albeit pretty casually. He's a ring announcer! If he was a wrestler then you might have a case; I think it's pretty reasonable for me not to have recognised him. Also, I looked up some recent photos of him and he looks pretty different to me; I still don't think I would have recognised him even if I had ever registered his presence on my tv.
TheShowOff Posted September 8, 2014 Posted September 8, 2014 Haku and Kevin Nash make a lovely couple.
Krytie 2X4B 523P Posted September 9, 2014 Posted September 9, 2014 NECA who make Simpsons figures have made a Bret Hart one for the 25th Anniversary line.
Michael_3165 Posted September 9, 2014 Posted September 9, 2014 Imagine the uproar if that came out today! On a number if different levels
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.