Paid Members Surf Digby Posted September 10, 2014 Paid Members Posted September 10, 2014 Someone might be viewing it on their phone and the writing be too small for them to read.
Smokin' Posted September 10, 2014 Posted September 10, 2014 Loki suspended - no captions for fucking photos again. Are you serious?
Paid Members FLips Posted September 10, 2014 Paid Members Posted September 10, 2014 Loki suspended - no captions for fucking photos again. Are you serious? The power went to Chest's head ages ago. Sometimes it's funny and deserved when he cracks down on stuff, some times it's pathetic and ridiculous like this time. I did get a laugh out of Pity pretending he didn't know who Goldust was though.
Smokin' Posted September 11, 2014 Posted September 11, 2014 I'm not an active poster on here but it seems like a cool forum aside from the annoyingly authoritarian moderating. I look at these things and think...who goes a fuck? Apparently the internet is serious business.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted September 11, 2014 Moderators Posted September 11, 2014 Yeah, is only two days off posting on an internet forum boys; if you think that's serious business then I think you're the one taking things too seriously. Anyway, seeing as you've massively missed the point - every fucker knows who Goldust is. But that picture is so completely unremarkable without the back story it's not even worth posting. Is it that hard to just say 'referee Charles Robinson cut his finger open, here he is having it stitched up'?
Paid Members Benno Posted September 11, 2014 Paid Members Posted September 11, 2014 Yeah, is only two days off posting on an internet forum boys; if you think that's serious business then I think you're the one taking things too seriously. You say that, but you thought the action had enough weight to bother logging into the Admin CP to do it in the first place. Daft.
Retro Red Posted September 11, 2014 Posted September 11, 2014 Yeah, is only two days off posting on an internet forum boys; if you think that's serious business then I think you're the one taking things too seriously. You say that, but you thought the action had enough weight to bother logging into the Admin CP to do it in the first place. Daft. I see that kind of response a lot on the internet, like it's such a chore or huge effort to type some words or log into a control panel.
Paid Members Tommy! Posted September 11, 2014 Paid Members Posted September 11, 2014 Yeah, is only two days off posting on an internet forum boys; if you think that's serious business then I think you're the one taking things too seriously. You say that, but you thought the action had enough weight to bother logging into the Admin CP to do it in the first place. Daft. I see that kind of response a lot on the internet, like it's such a chore or huge effort to type some words or log into a control panel. To be fair I rarely have the enthusiasm to even finish a full sen
Baz Windham Posted September 11, 2014 Posted September 11, 2014 Related to that pic, this is the cool t-shirt Taker is wearing there... I see the maker of this T-Shirt was got on the old 'name who's in the pic' rule
Fanny Pack Posted September 11, 2014 Posted September 11, 2014 Dont know if it has been posted already but there is a naked Melina (just tagues, snatch is hidden, boo!) pic doin the rounds, im shit at computers so if someone with the nouse to slap a NSFW tag on and upload it then great. Always thought Melina was a right sort with that entrance. Apparently it is another leak from the cloud hacking thing or as virgins are calling it, "The Fappening".
Undefeated Steak Posted September 11, 2014 Posted September 11, 2014 Always thought Melina was a right sort with that entrance. There's already a picture of that right sort earlier in the thread.
Fanny Pack Posted September 11, 2014 Posted September 11, 2014 I hold my hands up, I never say "right sort", I only said it to sound cool on here, I accept your otter meme ridicule.
rohpete Posted September 11, 2014 Posted September 11, 2014 Steen,Devitt and Kenta with the Boss before tonights show
streamingfreedom Posted September 11, 2014 Posted September 11, 2014 Mean Gene showing the new boys how it's done
Whiskey_Jim Posted September 11, 2014 Posted September 11, 2014 Mean Gene showing the new boys how it's done Ban him! He didn't name the bint,
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.