truthofsin Posted September 17, 2014 Posted September 17, 2014 Is that a Hasbro Knobbs being used to demonstrate the features on the WCW ring?
bono Posted September 17, 2014 Posted September 17, 2014 I had the wcw ring and the wwf one. The wcw ring pissed all over the wwf one but the wcw figures were terrible.werent they just made of hard rubber.like the cheap ones you can get in poundland now. I cant remember a sting brawling buddy. Id bloody love that now :-)
bono Posted September 17, 2014 Posted September 17, 2014 Wow lots of wcw there. I dont remember that ring though
WyattSheepMask Posted September 17, 2014 Posted September 17, 2014 It's just the same without the cage isn't it?
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted September 17, 2014 Paid Members Posted September 17, 2014 Is that a Hasbro Knobbs being used to demonstrate the features on the WCW ring?Yeah but that picture was taken in 1989!
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted September 17, 2014 Paid Members Posted September 17, 2014 i've still got that Hogan watch!
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted September 17, 2014 Paid Members Posted September 17, 2014 Never had the WCW ring but my mate did. I always preferred the WWF one anyway but I still wanted the WCW one just for the cage. Surprised they didn't bring out a cage for the WWF ring. They didn't, did they? i had the WCW ring and it had a busted ringpost from the day i had it, it was never sit in the hole properly so it kept falling out when i was bounce anyone off the ropes...never even considered to tell my parents who could have returned it, they probably got the actual ring from that Argos catalog posted above too. I played with that thing for years though. That happened to my WWF ring. I just stuck a pencil in the hole (not like that, you sick fuck) to prop up the post. Worked a treat. Don't know if it would've worked for the WCW one though.
Lemon Juice Posted September 17, 2014 Posted September 17, 2014 Does anyone know why they included the American flag with the WWF ring? Seemed kinda pointless really.
WyattSheepMask Posted September 17, 2014 Posted September 17, 2014 I just used with the Duggan figure, other than that it was pointless
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted September 17, 2014 Paid Members Posted September 17, 2014 There was zero give in that WCW ring. Yeah, solid as a rock and made so much noise compared to the WWF ring. Excellent cage though. I used to try to put it up over the WWF one.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted September 17, 2014 Paid Members Posted September 17, 2014 Anyone got the Index catalogue?
Cannibal Man Posted September 17, 2014 Posted September 17, 2014 Did all those WWF rings come with that electronic thing? My version definitely didn't and it looks identical. It's either a different version of my parents dropped it in the mass brawl that broke out and subsequent dash to escape when they stumbled upon a motherload of unsold WWF Hasbro toys that year on the bottom floor of WH Smiths.
Lemon Juice Posted September 17, 2014 Posted September 17, 2014 Did all those WWF rings come with that electronic thing? My version definitely didn't and it looks identical. It's either a different version of my parents dropped it in the mass brawl that broke out and subsequent dash to escape when they stumbled upon a motherload of unsold WWF Hasbro toys that year on the bottom floor of WH Smiths. I think there was two versions of it for a while. The ring i got didn't have the sound effects either. Mine had a Hogan figure included.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.