Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

God bless the fappening - even though I'm not a fan of fake tits. 

 

Interesting discussion point- which Diva's nudes would you want to see leaked in an ideal world?

 

AJ, Steph and Layla for me.

Posted

AJ, Stacey Keibler and one of Lita from a few years ago. Ok, Mickie James too. And Trish Stratus from around 2000. 

 

I forgot about Stacy. I'd love her and Lita. Mickie has done a tonne of shoots from the past; so I wouldn't be fussed by her as much 

Posted

I think it's that bloke from the Princess Bride. Probably celebrity host of Superstars of Wrestling.

Did you know he's in Homeland now? He's older and he's got a beard, though. Does a different voice and everything.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...