Paid Members PunkStep Posted August 2, 2014 Paid Members Posted August 2, 2014 So we've given up telling everyone who is in the pics again, yeah? David Von Erich on the left. Dunno who the fat bloke is? Thanks Rick. Thought it might be a Von Erich, but wasn't sure. The fat bloke isn't even a wrestler, he's the face of that Obey clothing line, so god knows what he's doing there!
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted August 5, 2014 Paid Members Posted August 5, 2014 Tragic and damn funny in one.
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted August 5, 2014 Paid Members Posted August 5, 2014 "This is for every fucker that nominated me in the dead pool thread"
Paid Members garynysmon Posted August 5, 2014 Paid Members Posted August 5, 2014 Apart from the obvious issues with his jaw, he looks in much better health there than other recent-ish photos I've seen,
Freddyjoe Posted August 6, 2014 Posted August 6, 2014 He also looks strangely like Eric Pollard there too..
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted August 6, 2014 Moderators Posted August 6, 2014 Edgar - I am going to suspend you next time I see that you have posted a picture without saying who is in it. I don't give a shit how obvious it is.
Ron&Hermione Posted August 6, 2014 Posted August 6, 2014 Who actually is it In that picture? (I genuinely have no idea and wouldn't even know who to guess at.) I'm on the side of people always saying who is in the pictures, no matter how obvious they are. However, having said that, is there a list of wrestlers where 100% of people on here would know who it was? I have seen old photos of People like Flair and Austin (many like them who would be obvious) but haven't had a clue. Unless you're Andre, Hogan or I guess the Rock I find it quite difficult to figure out who anyone is and get irrationally annoyed for not knowing.
WyattSheepMask Posted August 6, 2014 Posted August 6, 2014 http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2014/08/hunter.jpg Sorry but I'm on mobile. Triple H has done a photoshot with the new WWE Title belt, I.e the current one with the new logo. Hope they just use the one belt going forward
SiWri Posted August 6, 2014 Posted August 6, 2014 Here's what that Smackdown truck really said. They soon fixed it though.
C-Rock Posted August 6, 2014 Posted August 6, 2014 The picture of Heenan is devastating to look at. If there's one guy I never wanted to see get old it's him. It's nice to see he hasn't lost his sense of humour but it as horrible to see him in that condition. He is a legend in every sense of the word in my opinion.
LEGIT Posted August 6, 2014 Posted August 6, 2014 The picture of Heenan is devastating to look at. If there's one guy I never wanted to see get old it's him. It's nice to see he hasn't lost his sense of humour but it as horrible to see him in that condition. He is a legend in every sense of the word in my opinion.I watched this video the other day, not sure if many have seen it- Heenan is and probably always will be in great spirits. Honestly, if it's a good man that puts a smile on peoples faces, then Heenan is a great, great, great man.
Undefeated Steak Posted August 6, 2014 Posted August 6, 2014 Hope they just use the one belt going forward Me too. As much as I love the world title belt (although it's not quite as nice as its predecessor the original Big Gold, which was the nicest belt ever), it's definitely had its day. Edit - Wyatt, I keep thinking you're SpursRiot with that avatar of yours!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.