IronSheik Posted July 14, 2014 Posted July 14, 2014 He reminds me of 'The Head' from Art Attack. Pahahahahaha!!! SPOT ON!!!
Charles goodwill Posted July 15, 2014 Posted July 15, 2014 Nah he just has headphones around his neck. Does look like a giant bow tie though
Paid Members PunkStep Posted July 15, 2014 Paid Members Posted July 15, 2014 Is Ryback in a tuxedo?! I actually thought it was Killer Kahn, until common sense prevailed.
simonworden Posted July 16, 2014 Posted July 16, 2014 I hope so I heard they brought the dress code back but maybe not looking at this picture. If they did and this is his way to stick it to them by going OTT then that's fantastic
Paid Members GlennCullen Posted July 16, 2014 Paid Members Posted July 16, 2014 Ryback's wearing the same jacket as the rest of them you plums.
Paid Members herbie747 Posted July 16, 2014 Paid Members Posted July 16, 2014 I recognise nobody in that pic! Who am I looking at here? Steve Blackman with Howard Finkel behind him?
Paid Members Callum1993 Posted July 16, 2014 Paid Members Posted July 16, 2014 On the right I can see Curtis Axel, Damian Sandow, Dean Ambrose, Heath Slater, Jamie Noble and Roman Reigns. On the other side one of the Usos, Eric Rowan, Ryback and maybe Sami Zayn.
Paid Members FLips Posted July 16, 2014 Paid Members Posted July 16, 2014 Dutch Wagenbach next to one of the Usos.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.