Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted July 11, 2014 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2014 Defo has the Bravo face, a prettier bravo face. I really liked Dino Bravo, not at the time obviously.
fraserbee Posted July 11, 2014 Posted July 11, 2014 Poor thing must have been pretty young when her dad was killed.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted July 11, 2014 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2014 Bravo was quite funny with some of his over-excited celebrations and I never failed to chuckle when he'd just run around Earthquake. Definitely on the list of the 10 most boring wrestlers I've ever had the misfortune to watch though - if I could be arsed to write such a list.
The Reverend Posted July 11, 2014 Posted July 11, 2014 Bravo was quite funny with some of his over-excited celebrations and I never failed to chuckle when he'd just run around Earthquake. Definitely on the list of the 10 most boring wrestlers I've ever had the misfortune to watch though - if I could be arsed to write such a list. Brings back the horror of that match with Bret Hart on the WWF World Tour 89/90 VHS tape - the most boring match ever!
Ant Posted July 11, 2014 Posted July 11, 2014 First show I ever went to had Dino versus El Matador. Words can't express how dull it was, yet still not as bad as Slaughter and Mustaffa earlier on the night. My main thought on the night was probably "why hasn't Dino got white hair". Must be his second last WWF match, as I don't think he worked for them again after the following day's show (him and Mustaffa vs LOD at the Sheffield taping).
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted July 11, 2014 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2014 I don't think he worked for them again after the following day's show (him and Mustaffa vs LOD at the Sheffield taping). According to Wikipedia that was indeed his last match
The British Bushwacker Posted July 11, 2014 Posted July 11, 2014 massive baby blue pants wearing boring bastard, couldn't stand him
Paid Members herbie747 Posted July 11, 2014 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2014 massive baby blue pants wearing boring bastard, couldn't stand him Jake Roberts told me it's The Curse of the Baby Blues. He said that when Vince wants to bury someone (i.e. when he felt they were at the end of their run), he made them wear baby blue trunks. He then gave me some names to back it up. Bravo Muraco Martel Jake Hercules
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted July 11, 2014 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2014 Survivor Series, a comment that forever reason has always been, look wad we god, god da big erdquake... Mwhehahaha
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted July 11, 2014 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2014 Survivor Series, a comment that forever reason has always been, look wad we god, god da big erdquake... Mwhehahaha Never read anything on here that made less sense.
Paid Members FLips Posted July 11, 2014 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2014 Survivor Series, a comment that forever reason has always been, look wad we god, god da big erdquake... Mwhehahaha Never read anything on here that made less sense. Yeah I had no fucking clue what that meant either, so I just put it down to him rushing on his way to post more drivel in some other thread.
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted July 11, 2014 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2014 I've got ear ache and had just taken some codeine from a colleague. It should have read something along the lines of: At a Survivor Series, a comment Bravo made that for whatever reason has always been stuck in my head "look what we got, we got the big earthquake hahaha" However, i'd like some more codeine now. ... Any specific drivel that's bothered you Lips?
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted July 11, 2014 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2014 Jake Roberts told me it's The Curse of the Baby Blues. He said that when Vince wants to bury someone (i.e. when he felt they were at the end of their run), he made them wear baby blue trunks. He then gave me some names to back it up. Bravo Muraco Martel Jake Hercules Eddie Guerrero in 2004(?), died the following year; Benoit in 2007, a few months before he went nuts; How the fuck did Vince know? Plus he put Owen back in the Blue Blazer outfit before he died. He's the devil.
Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted July 11, 2014 Moderators Posted July 11, 2014 There's something to it.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted July 11, 2014 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2014 What are Kelly Kelly and Beth Phoenix up to nowadays? Forgotten about them until they were on that now and then feature.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.