Whiskey_Jim Posted July 28, 2014 Posted July 28, 2014 Part of me always expected her to be disgusting, I'm surprised to say she isn't
Grecian Posted July 28, 2014 Posted July 28, 2014 I think she's doing that clown who attends all the WWE PPV'S. ... Zack Ryder?
Sweet Clyde Posted July 28, 2014 Posted July 28, 2014 She looks well anyway, I wonder how many of the boys have pounded that.
Paid Members Callum1993 Posted July 28, 2014 Paid Members Posted July 28, 2014 I think she's doing that clown who attends all the WWE PPV'S. ... Zack Ryder? Don't be daft, he doesn't get on PPV'S.
Paid Members JNLister Posted July 29, 2014 Paid Members Posted July 29, 2014 Sheamus has been doing the tourist trail:
Keith Houchen Posted July 30, 2014 Posted July 30, 2014 Still looks like he smells like Ted Hankey after an 8 hour shift in a fish restaurant.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted July 30, 2014 Paid Members Posted July 30, 2014 So we've given up telling everyone who is in the pics again, yeah? I'm guessing Buff on the right, then I'm stuck.
EdgarTheSlouch Posted July 30, 2014 Author Posted July 30, 2014 So we've given up telling everyone who is in the pics again, yeah? I'm guessing Buff on the right, then I'm stuck. Scotty Riggs too
Paid Members FLips Posted July 30, 2014 Paid Members Posted July 30, 2014 Paul Heyman looks like Har Mar Superstar in that photo.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted August 1, 2014 Paid Members Posted August 1, 2014 So we've given up telling everyone who is in the pics again, yeah?
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted August 1, 2014 Paid Members Posted August 1, 2014 So we've given up telling everyone who is in the pics again, yeah? David Von Erich on the left. Dunno who the fat bloke is?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.