Reznor Posted June 18, 2014 Posted June 18, 2014 Is Finlay in it? Looks like him below Warrior and Adam Bomb to the right of the cell.
AshC Posted June 18, 2014 Posted June 18, 2014 Zoomed in on the picture to see Oz and Rollerball Rocco almost arm in arm. Wonderful!
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted June 18, 2014 Paid Members Posted June 18, 2014 There's so much detail, you can just keep looking and looking. Didn't notice Daddy and Haystacks this morning - thought they're pretty prominent really. The Kiss my arse club is funny. So is Mae Young giving birth. Kofi and John Morrison's rumble escapades are cool. The Brock Lesnar guy who only owns one T-Shirt is pretty obscure. Most obscure character has got to be Seven on the left hand side about half way up. Who's on the most? (Don't say Cena) I can see 4 HBK's (Submitting Bret, Kicking Flair on top of the cell, WM12 entrance top right and the Rockers on the left) and 4 Takers (With Bearer in front of the ring, throwing Mankind off the Cell, in the ring with Gonzalez and on the motorbike coming down the entrance).
Bosco Blick Posted June 18, 2014 Posted June 18, 2014 Who's on the most? (Don't say Cena) I can see 4 HBK's (Submitting Bret, Kicking Flair on top of the cell, WM12 entrance top right and the Rockers on the left) and 4 Takers (With Bearer in front of the ring, throwing Mankind off the Cell, in the ring with Gonzalez and on the motorbike coming down the entrance). There's 4 Mick Foley's; two Mankind, Cactus Jack and Dude Love. There might even be a Mick Foley somewhere in there too.
Bugsey713 Posted June 18, 2014 Posted June 18, 2014 Who's on the most? (Don't say Cena) I can see 4 HBK's (Submitting Bret, Kicking Flair on top of the cell, WM12 entrance top right and the Rockers on the left) and 4 Takers (With Bearer in front of the ring, throwing Mankind off the Cell, in the ring with Gonzalez and on the motorbike coming down the entrance). There's 4 Mick Foley's; two Mankind, Cactus Jack and Dude Love. There might even be a Mick Foley somewhere in there too. Shawn is also on the tank with HHH doing the DX entrance. Has anyone spotted DDP? I cant see him in it
Reznor Posted June 18, 2014 Posted June 18, 2014 Has anyone spotted DDP? I cant see him in it Between Mantuar and Zodiac/some jaundiced guy
Paid Members seph Posted June 18, 2014 Paid Members Posted June 18, 2014 Who's on the most? (Don't say Cena) I can see 4 HBK's (Submitting Bret, Kicking Flair on top of the cell, WM12 entrance top right and the Rockers on the left) Shawn is also on the tank with HHH doing the DX entrance. He also has his signature wide-stance pose at the bottom - that makes 6. I can only find one each of Hall and Nash, and no NWO personnel at all aside from Hollywood Hogan Has anyone seen more than 3 of Warrior and Savage?
AJSTYLES Posted June 19, 2014 Posted June 19, 2014 Who's on the most? (Don't say Cena) I can see 4 HBK's (Submitting Bret, Kicking Flair on top of the cell, WM12 entrance top right and the Rockers on the left) Shawn is also on the tank with HHH doing the DX entrance. He also has his signature wide-stance pose at the bottom - that makes 6. I also believe thats Shawn entering the Kiss My Ass Club
The Gaffer Posted June 21, 2014 Posted June 21, 2014 I think this is the sexiest photo I've ever seen. Friend of mine just Facebook'd me the link. I'm sure plenty of these have been posted but there is some really great stuff in it. Including 'Taker modelling a weird red look circa mid 90's. http://imgur.com/a/ghP0X
Paid Members chokeout Posted June 21, 2014 Paid Members Posted June 21, 2014 The taker red look was because he was filming against a blue screen for a game.
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted June 21, 2014 Paid Members Posted June 21, 2014 What's the story with this one? It appears to be from Benoit's first WCW run judging by his tights. But DiBiase was still in the WWF in '93. In fact, I don't remember DiBiase managing Benoit at all. OK, just read that Benoit had a tryout in WWF in '95, so I'm assuming this is from then.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted June 21, 2014 Paid Members Posted June 21, 2014 Benoit was doing WWF dark matches in the mid-90s. Ted Dibiase managed him. With the New Japan connection, Benoit ended up in WCW.
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted June 21, 2014 Paid Members Posted June 21, 2014 I think this is the sexiest photo I've ever seen. http://imgur.com/a/ghP0X I'd buy that album.
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted June 21, 2014 Paid Members Posted June 21, 2014 A class one featuring Stallone, Harley Race and the NWA belt..
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.