Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

Posted
Jim Ross looks like he's never had a bath since he left the WWE. Maybe he's scared of them like Bob Geldof?

 

What exactly makes him look unbathed in that photo?

Because he's unpopular on here at the moment and it's any excuse to make fun of him.

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
soraya.jpg

 

 

Who is this?

 

Faces of meth.

Just as a frame of reference, this was a screen grab from an interview at the end of their first trip to SHIMMER. Paige had overdone the sun and was horrendously sunburned and Saraya later admitted in an interview with us that she was around 8 stone at the time and was battling a "demon" which she said wasn't drugs or alcohol, but didn't elaborate - and the trip made her revaluate her life and make some changes.

 

They had both wrestled four times in two days and I believe that this image would have been from an interview which took place just after their fourth match.

Posted
Never in a million years would I have known that was Alex Wright. He looks like a young Phil Mitchell.

 

He's certainly packed on the beef. He must've stopped the dancing.

Posted

Thanks for the clarification. I thought it probably was Alex and father, but only because I saw a video of Alex from a few years ago so I knew he looked a fair bit different these days.

 

His old man was indeed a great worker from what I've seen (which isn't much). I love that World Of Sport/European style technical/high-flying mix, it's great fun to watch.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...