Bosco Blick Posted May 25, 2014 Posted May 25, 2014 Helmsley ironically got 69 votes lol I don't get it. Because he was born in 1969? Is he a 69ers fan? He and Steph love a bit of 69?
Whiskey_Jim Posted May 25, 2014 Posted May 25, 2014 He and Steph love a bit of 69? I probably would with her.
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted May 25, 2014 Paid Members Posted May 25, 2014 Here's a foursome for ya
Paid Members hallicks Posted May 26, 2014 Paid Members Posted May 26, 2014 Triple H is a Coventry fascist. I'm surprised he didn't do better really, given the pedigree of the other candidates.
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted May 26, 2014 Paid Members Posted May 26, 2014 He and Steph love a bit of 69? I probably would with her. Only a
ravishing1 Posted May 26, 2014 Posted May 26, 2014 Scott Steiner trying to cover up his chest with tattoos. Whos the other guy with bigger arms than big poppa pump ???????
Paid Members Statto Posted May 26, 2014 Paid Members Posted May 26, 2014 Whos the other guy with bigger arms than big poppa pump ??????? Brian Cage. Briefly in WWE developmental as "Kris Logan", now works around the indies. He's a decent enough wrestler IMO, although as of late he has started going by the cringe-inducing nickname "Mr. Get-My-Shit-In".
Alexio Posted May 26, 2014 Posted May 26, 2014 This picture is awesome. Though I hope he RKO'd him straight after.
Heald Posted May 26, 2014 Posted May 26, 2014 Whos the other guy with bigger arms than big poppa pump ??????? Brian Cage. Briefly in WWE developmental as "Kris Logan", now works around the indies. He's a decent enough wrestler IMO, although as of late he has started going by the cringe-inducing nickname "Mr. Get-My-Shit-In". Him and Elgin as the Unbreakable Fucking Machines might be the best power tag team around. They just throw men around the ring as if they were bags of sand.
thegamehhh Posted May 26, 2014 Posted May 26, 2014 Helmsley ironically got 69 votes lol I don't get it. Because he was born in 1969? Is he a 69ers fan? He and Steph love a bit of 69? Possibly all of that but mainly because 69 was associated with DX in the early days
Paid Members garynysmon Posted May 26, 2014 Paid Members Posted May 26, 2014 A young Iron Sheikh. Russia number 1, Iran number 1, USA haaaack ptooey!
The Dart Posted May 26, 2014 Posted May 26, 2014 This is what the Pontiac Silverdome looks like now. All that white shit on the field is bits of the roof.
IronSheik Posted May 26, 2014 Posted May 26, 2014 A young Iron Sheikh. Russia number 1, Iran number 1, USA haaaack ptooey! I've always loved Sheiky Baby's ridiculous use of the phrase "number 1"... i.e. Listing numerous different things as number one.
Paid Members garynysmon Posted May 26, 2014 Paid Members Posted May 26, 2014 I find that picture of the Silverdome incredibly sad even though I've never been there. The venue of the WWF's zenith really.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.