Direct Impact Posted May 2, 2014 Posted May 2, 2014 That's a million dollar haircut... He doesn't half look like his old man on this.
Paid Members WWFChilli Posted May 2, 2014 Paid Members Posted May 2, 2014 The Silverdome is falling to shit... what a shame.
Paid Members 2Xtreme_lives Posted May 2, 2014 Paid Members Posted May 2, 2014 The Silverdome is falling to shit... what a shame. Who'da thought that it hosted Wrestlemania 30 just a few weeks ago Joking aside it is a shame, what are the reasons for it being left derelict?
MoKonjic Posted May 2, 2014 Posted May 2, 2014 It was the home of The Detroit Lions until 2001, them leaving probably had a hand in it.
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted May 2, 2014 Paid Members Posted May 2, 2014 That's a million dollar haircut... Why is Ted Dibiase dressed like Ted Dibiase?
truthofsin Posted May 2, 2014 Posted May 2, 2014 Why is Ted Dibiase dressed like Ted Dibiase? I imagine its something to do with this.. http://www.cagesideseats.com/videos/2013/1...e-video-trailer
Direct Impact Posted May 2, 2014 Posted May 2, 2014 Why is Ted Dibiase dressed like Ted Dibiase? I imagine its something to do with this.. http://www.cagesideseats.com/videos/2013/1...e-video-trailer That does look good.
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted May 2, 2014 Paid Members Posted May 2, 2014 Why is Ted Dibiase dressed like Ted Dibiase? I imagine its something to do with this.. http://www.cagesideseats.com/videos/2013/1...e-video-trailer That does look good. I think it looks terrible but to each his own, I can happily live without watching a documentary about Ted Dibiase's wife getting cheated on. I assumed when someone connected the photo to the trailer he'd be playing his dad in a biopic or something, now that I'd watch. Or an action film about The Million Dollar Man fighting against a Mexican drug cartel starring Ted jr as Ted Dibiase and Virgil as himself.
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted May 6, 2014 Paid Members Posted May 6, 2014 WWE accidently tweets a behind the scenes photo. Check out the background... Somebody is getting fired for this.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted May 6, 2014 Paid Members Posted May 6, 2014 Wow, WWE Tweeted that?! At first I just looked at JBL chilling out, then I spotted them. Cool photo.
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted May 6, 2014 Paid Members Posted May 6, 2014 Wow, WWE Tweeted that?! At first I just looked at JBL chilling out, then I spotted them. Cool photo. Vince, Stephanie, and company are probably not happy about this. The company tweeted a photo of one of the mini commentators before Extreme Rules last night. The only problem with the photo is that if you look in the background you can see John Cena and The Wyatt Family going over their match. You can view the photo below. OOps. Read more: http://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-accidentlly-tw.../#ixzz30qSvf3ug
Paid Members herbie747 Posted May 6, 2014 Paid Members Posted May 6, 2014 Shit - people might find out its fake after that!
simonworden Posted May 7, 2014 Posted May 7, 2014 Apart from Rowan (I think) sitting miles away from the others like his feet stink Im far more interested in JBL chilling out in his chair before the show than those guys working through there match
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.