Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted

These are stuck up in a montage in the office where I am today. Who are these guys?

 

XAFZImU.jpg

  • Paid Members
Posted
The Crusher and Dick the Bruiser I think.

 

Weirdly, doing a reverse image search it scratches at the word "Bruiser" but Google doesn't quite know what to do with it. Guess you'll be right, ta!

  • Paid Members
Posted

What blows my mind is that the pics of him with 2Pac and Eazy-E seem to be from the same day. I didn't think the two crossed paths, and that Eazy-E was away from the Death Row lot by the time 2Pac upped sticks to L.A.

  • Paid Members
Posted

They definitely met.

 

PacEazy.jpg

 

But yeah, I wouldn't have thought they'd have crossed paths much at all. I wonder where those Truth pics were from. They definitely look to be from the same day.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...