deathrey Posted March 14, 2014 Posted March 14, 2014 Thank you! I would love to see the footage, I might try and hunt it down!
Paid Members 2Xtreme_lives Posted March 14, 2014 Paid Members Posted March 14, 2014 So Bray Wyatt has an Outlook account... Chatting to Sister Abigail
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted March 28, 2014 Paid Members Posted March 28, 2014 Stumbled upon this page with tons of WCW 8x10s, some really obscure ones in there, great collection. I haven't even looked at the WWF ones yet.
rollthedice Posted March 28, 2014 Posted March 28, 2014 Is that Mark Jindrak as Basket Case? I really dont remember that.
Dr.PeterVenkman Posted March 29, 2014 Posted March 29, 2014 Is that Mark Jindrak as Basket Case? I really dont remember that. Yeah, some shite gimmicks on that page, anyone know who Naughty A was? I was into WCW in 2001 and can't remember her at all, that page reminded how fit Chae was at least
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted March 29, 2014 Paid Members Posted March 29, 2014 Is that Mark Jindrak as Basket Case? I really dont remember that. Yeah, some shite gimmicks on that page, anyone know who Naughty A was? I was into WCW in 2001 and can't remember her at all, that page reminded how fit Chae was at least "Basket Case" appeared on WCW Saturday Night a few times. Mostly as a job guy.
CTXRussomark Posted March 29, 2014 Posted March 29, 2014 Stumbled upon this page with tons of WCW 8x10s, some really obscure ones in there, great collection. I haven't even looked at the WWF ones yet. Jesus, seeing stuff like this gives such a great insight into how little control there was in WCW. In what world is Chip Minton worthy of having a promo picture, let alone two??
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted April 1, 2014 Paid Members Posted April 1, 2014 Paul Bearer outjimmyharting Jimmy Hart.
Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted April 1, 2014 Moderators Posted April 1, 2014 Scary DiBiase from an old Nintendo Power.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.