The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

Every picture with Vince McMahon and his daughter creeps me out. Here is the latest one. Look at her checking out his guns..

wwefamily.jpg

He definitely has. That's why he kept bringing up incest storylines, he wants everyone to know.

10341772_10202085013875630_5336475541801659291_n.jpg

I dunno if the person who posted that is saying it is Dixie Carter, or it just looks like her. Apologies if it's been posted before.

Don't see it myself. Don't think Dixie Carter's ever been that tidy.

• Paid Members
Every picture with Vince McMahon and his daughter creeps me out.

The one that creeped me out most was on Raw years ago when Stephanie and Triple H were going to renew their wedding vows or something. There was a backstage segment where Vince saw Stephanie in the wedding dress and they were talking and he had a good old creepy as fuck lingering stare at her tits. And she didn't look at all uncomfortable with it, in fact she was smiling. Strange bunch, those McMahons. He probably suggested the boob job.

I dunno if the person who posted that is saying it is Dixie Carter, or it just looks like her. Apologies if it's been posted before.

Looks like lisa marie presley. did she make an appearance at any of the cards around that time. know her old man was a fan

Looks like lisa marie presley. did she make an appearance at any of the cards around that time. know her old man was a fan

You're right - I work for Graceland and am putting an article together at the moment about Elvis and Wrestling. Here's a great pic of Elvis, Billy WAtson and Frank Tunney in Canada:

BillyWatson-FrankTunney.jpg

Its in Lawlers book about Elvis and his interest in Memphis wrestling (not sure if the story of the potential match is true though)

Im sure that she went to a couple of PPVs but cant find anything to link to