The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

5 hours ago, Pogue said:

Is that when he called the WWF belt a toy? 

That’s the one

I always found it odd that Vince allowed Hogan to work that show, but I’m guessing that Hogan must’ve already signed on to do it before being brought back to the WWF, and certainly before convincing Vince to put the belt back on him. Vince couldn’t really afford to pay New Japan any sort of compensation by pulling Hogan from the event as it was the start of the downturn, so it was probably just easier for all concerned to let Hogan work the show

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

Lesnar has always been able to bump like an absolute maniac - the build to his first post-comeback match against Big Show saw him get beeled right across the ring and then bump to the floor - and it's almost a shame we've been robbed of so much of it by how little he actually does it, but then he wouldn't be Brock Lesnar if he were bumping for everyone all the time.

1 minute ago, BomberPat said:

Lesnar has always been able to bump like an absolute maniac - the build to his first post-comeback match against Big Show saw him get beeled right across the ring and then bump to the floor - and it's almost a shame we've been robbed of so much of it by how little he actually does it, but then he wouldn't be Brock Lesnar if he were bumping for everyone all the time.

Yeah, Brock is amazing when he wants to jump all around the place. 

A lot of times during that run from 02 to 04, he'd go flying over the top rope and take bumps in the most incredible ways. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, BomberPat said:

I remember that vividly. He was like a massive Curt Hennig. 

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, Your Fight Site said:

It hasn’t exactly been thrown in a vault with Chris Benoit clips…

No, but I agree it would definitely be one of those clips spooned into everything to a much higher degree, much like foley off the cell was at one time, had he not face planted.