The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

When Sky used to edit the bejesus out of shows in the mid-late '90s they had a small pool of crowd clips they would cut to every week, like the same Bret Hart fan holding a paper cup of Coke, or a gormless lad who suddenly perked up and started chewing his gum more enthusiastically when he realised he was on camera. Every time someone was getting stomped in the corner or hit with a low blow, they'd be there in their outdated merchandise.

Surely they must have some kind of shrine in their honour if these American mainstays have such a following?

• Paid Members

Wonder what Hat Guy and his brother look like now.

Here you go, Hat Guy being interviewed by Bill Apter for a Youtube video 5 months ago...

Cheers for that. Exactly the frigging same!

When Sky used to edit the bejesus out of shows in the mid-late '90s they had a small pool of crowd clips they would cut to every week, like the same Bret Hart fan holding a paper cup of Coke, or a gormless lad who suddenly perked up and started chewing his gum more enthusiastically when he realised he was on camera. Every time someone was getting stomped in the corner or hit with a low blow, they'd be there in their outdated merchandise.

Surely they must have some kind of shrine in their honour if these American mainstays have such a following?

I always remember on the SKY episodes they would cut to a guy holding his nose in a snotty " that stinks" kind of way. I assume he did it initially in a HHH match from the era

Apologies if/for any reposts:

Andre & Dusty

11921274906_eab9ff650a_c.jpg

The Ultimate Andre

tumblr_mu0wl5ZGJf1qivspno1_500.png

Andre & Dynamite Kid

img_333870_9073074_0.jpg

Big Show & Kevin Nash With A Baltimore Police Officer

Kevin%20Nash%20%26%20Big%20Show%20With%2

Afa, Sika, Jimmy Snuka, ???, Samu & Rikishi

SamoanFamily.jpg

HHH, Killer Kowalski & Students (Circa 1992/1993.)

Triple%20H%20In%20Killer%20Kawoski%27s%2

The middle one in that island boys pic is The Tonga Kid (Rikishi's brother, one half of The Islanders with Haku) I think.

It is. He was really good too. Surprising and disappointing that he appeared to do nothing after the 80s. I don't think I ever saw him again after leaving WCW in 1990.

Cracking photo that btw. Can't be too often that you have the opportunity to snap half a dozen nationally recognised wrestlers just hanging around without necessarily any reason for them all being in the same place.