WyattSheepMask Posted April 15, 2016 Posted April 15, 2016 He looks like he's been in that parking space. Those jeans coupled with the PPV Event tshirt must be known as the 'Tommy Dreamer'
Paid Members PunkStep Posted April 15, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 15, 2016 I hope they have a Spliffy logo on the back.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted April 15, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 15, 2016 Those jeans were popular with wrestlers at the time. Also known as the "you can wear your knee braces in public pants." Anyone remember those super tight nylon t-shirts muscle head wrestlers like Bagwell and Steiner would wear? Put those pants with those shirts and we're reading for a night out. Late 90s fashion was something else for wrestlers. Jeans tucked into the boots, dress shirts with a dragon on them etc.
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted April 15, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 15, 2016 Misfits legend Glenn Danzig was backstage at Raw, presumably he was there to get his hair done by Sting & Taker's barber. I hope they have a Spliffy logo on the back.
NEWM Posted April 16, 2016 Posted April 16, 2016 Pretty sure the first time I got served in a pub I was wearing a black version of Sting's shirt there. Maybe a few more dragons or some Chinese letters on the side.
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted April 16, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 16, 2016 That picture is the definitive wrestling fashion picture. Massive caps, tank tops, promotional gym sweat shirts, zubaz, bum bags that contains pills, mullets and of course a bottle to spit your backy in. Every piece of clothing is something only a wrestler could wear. And I guarantee, everything they are wearing was given to them by the WWF or the gym they frequent. This is a picture of the Honky Tonk Man last weekend. So fat, he cant fit in the jumpsuit anymore. All he owns is this outfit I assume. He's carrying a bit high. I think he's got a whole turkey stuffed up there.
Members SuperBacon Posted April 16, 2016 Members Posted April 16, 2016 I hope they have a Spliffy logo on the back. Fucking lold at this, just out of shot, his Herbie jacket and NASA record bag
Reznor Posted April 16, 2016 Posted April 16, 2016 Anyone remember those super tight nylon t-shirts muscle head wrestlers like Bagwell and Steiner would wear? Put those pants with those shirts and we're reading for a night out....Or you're Erik Watts.
TheLowdown1987 Posted April 16, 2016 Posted April 16, 2016 That picture is the definitive wrestling fashion picture. Massive caps, tank tops, promotional gym sweat shirts, zubaz, bum bags that contains pills, mullets and of course a bottle to spit your backy in. Every piece of clothing is something only a wrestler could wear. And I guarantee, everything they are wearing was given to them by the WWF or the gym they frequent. This is a picture of the Honky Tonk Man last weekend. So fat, he cant fit in the jumpsuit anymore. All he owns is this outfit I assume. He's carrying a bit high. I think he's got a whole turkey stuffed up there. The 'Glitter in Custody' look is never a good one. Honky needs to shave it off.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted April 16, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 16, 2016 NASA record bag Ha! Nice And Safe Attitude! I think I had a moody one from North Weald market back in the day.
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted April 19, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 19, 2016 New Day in my office yesterday. Trying to edit a paper called New Day. Until January I sat exactly where Xavier is now.
WyattSheepMask Posted April 19, 2016 Posted April 19, 2016 New Day in my office yesterday. Trying to edit a paper called New Day. Until January I sat exactly where Xavier is now. There's a little video about it on WWE.com too - http://tinyurl.com/zz83v2d
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.