Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted April 5, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 5, 2016 How come I've never heard of his "Hulk Hogan vs the I.R.A. film" the Ultimate Weapon? Sounds fucking insane. I must purchase this..NOW.
Paid Members Maverick Posted April 5, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 5, 2016 It was on Netflix for ages. Tis truly woeful, not even so bad its good and I love all Hogan.
paltaper Posted April 5, 2016 Posted April 5, 2016 Did he have kids from previous relationships then? I never knew that. Triple H! The forehead bulge, far-back eyes, sharp nose, angled mouth... Is human growth hormone passed down genetically?
d-d-d-dAz Posted April 6, 2016 Posted April 6, 2016 Did he have kids from previous relationships then? I never knew that.Triple H! The forehead bulge, far-back eyes, sharp nose, angled mouth... Is human growth hormone passed down genetically? Yes, yes it is..
Ambulance Chaser Posted April 7, 2016 Posted April 7, 2016 Cauliflower Alley honouring JR with this belt....... Lovely piece of kit.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted April 7, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 7, 2016 They should have the centre piece an image of him lapping up Vince's anus, though.
Paid Members garynysmon Posted April 8, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 8, 2016 The 1992/93 roster The ECW lads in the front row of In Your House, Mindgames.
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted April 8, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 8, 2016 Is the top pick a promo recording for slam jam or wrestlemania arcade game or something? Actually, it doesn't seem so at all based on who is in it, just has that vibe. Great shot
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted April 8, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 8, 2016 Imagine if WWF/E had taken a roster shot every six months or so with everyone in character. What a coffee table book that would make.
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted April 8, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 8, 2016 Fucking hell, what an amazing imagine you have just painted. Pre mania and pre survivor shots. It's that mates group photo style, all in cozzys just having a laugh.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted April 8, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 8, 2016 Imagine if WWF/E had taken a roster shot every six months or so with everyone in character. What a coffee table book that would make.I'm now gutted that this isn't a thing. That would be glorious.
Ambulance Chaser Posted April 8, 2016 Posted April 8, 2016 Andre and Lawler. We need more chest hair in Wrestling.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.