C-Rock Posted April 3, 2016 Posted April 3, 2016 Is Bigshow using an E-Cig in that picture? I heard some where that he did used to be a heavy smoker.
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted April 3, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 3, 2016 I assume that's Levesque's daughters? Look at the one on the right, the profile is identical to her dad's. No Jeremy Kyle paternity test needed there. Poor girl saddled with that conk.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted April 3, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 3, 2016 Did he have kids from previous relationships then? I never knew that.
The Dart Posted April 3, 2016 Posted April 3, 2016 According to his wikipedia page, he doesn't, and their oldest child together is only 9. Maybe he does though, and wikipedia is wrong!
Merzbow Posted April 3, 2016 Posted April 3, 2016 Didn't Wikipedia once claim that the singer JoJo was his sister?
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted April 3, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 3, 2016 Its a McMahon thing. The brain says "smile" but the heart says "I hate most things including sneezing."
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted April 3, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 3, 2016 Check out HBK's lad in that photo too. Pretty strong resemblance.
puffinchunks Posted April 3, 2016 Posted April 3, 2016 Got all excited for Mania but give it an hour and I won't be arsed again and I'm working tomorrow. Anyway, I quickly drew all the matchups. Still can't draw Brock. Reigns is my favourite thing I've ever done.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted April 3, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 3, 2016 Check out HBK's lad in that photo too. Pretty strong resemblance. Thought it was Professor Green tbh.
Bukamania Posted April 3, 2016 Posted April 3, 2016 Got all excited for Mania but give it an hour and I won't be arsed again and I'm working tomorrow. Anyway, I quickly drew all the matchups. Still can't draw Brock. Reigns is my favourite thing I've ever done. Incredible mate!
Merzbow Posted April 3, 2016 Posted April 3, 2016 Lynch, Owens and Zayn from around 10 years ago. Sami hasn't changed at all and Kevin was once Grado?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.