Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Yeah, why on earth were they given that gig?

 

The idea of IRS and Dibiase doing it in 93 and using it as a vignette would have been mint.

 

Apart from a name reference to Sacha Banks, is anyone playing the rich/wealthy gimmick these days?

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

It's a joke it really is, I'd say it is my biggest bugbear, in there mind because "you know, the people know it's entertainment, it's all a big laugh" they embellish it and run with it. NO, fucking no, you treat the audience with respect yes but in my opinion to so openly contradict characters and storylines is a massive problem, and they just don't see it. Stephanie and Hunter's twitter saying they play bad guys on a television show, the Wyatt's involved in commercials for NBC and now this bollocks, to me it all adds up and along with the actual weird booking where there are no defined heels and faces anymore, well it's a mess.

 

It's so easy to create that bit of intrigue with the Wyatt's. It's crazy that there booking, where they can write anything they want has made Bray LESS like a southern hillbilly that would chop you up and eat you than if they just let him be himself!!!!

  • Paid Members
Posted

Top work. But don't hate me if I ask who is top right :( I got the rest right away, which is good cartooning!

Posted

Failed Brock Lesnar, haha. Find him quite hard to capture.

 

If you watch upcoming OSW Review series, I did a load of characters for the new WCW animated intro. Been a kids book illustrator for the past 5 years but all I really want to draw is wrestling.

Posted

good stuff. Who's to the left of and underneath Lesnar and who's to the left of Neville?

Posted

Yep, that's Big E.

 

Mainly work in educational and Korean market books so probably not much parents might recognise sadly. My (temporary) site is www.daviesjames.com. Work's tapered off a bit recently so I've started just drawing whatever instead of cute rabbits all the time!

 

Porkchop, that's a huge complement indeed

Posted

4BRcPLy.jpg

nDXwcqL.jpg

 

Not sure if we're allowed to post our own images here? Anyway, here's some really quick drawings I did last night!

Ambrose face rules!

 

Regarding you and OSW, does make you the creator of the "Boy Club" pic they use in Twitter? If so, top work.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...