Paid Members Onyx2 Posted April 3, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 3, 2016 Did he have kids from previous relationships then? I never knew that. Maybe I put it badly, it wasn't what I was implying. Just pointing out the huge likeness between the girl on the right and Triple H! The forehead bulge, far-back eyes, sharp nose, angled mouth...
Paid Members Linus Posted April 4, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 4, 2016 Love those, Puffin, but Miz reminded me of the Unabomber
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted April 5, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 5, 2016 That picture of Hogan is from a film called The Ultimate Weapon. Which is an exact description of what Hogan looks like in the film.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted April 5, 2016 Moderators Posted April 5, 2016 Which also had awful/awesome dubbing to change the IRA being named as the heels in it to some other group of people on the cut from the pound shop I got. I forget whom.
EdgarTheSlouch Posted April 5, 2016 Author Posted April 5, 2016 1991 Prime Time was seriously Vince's worst fashion year ever.
MrK Posted April 5, 2016 Posted April 5, 2016 The size of Andre's junk. Must have looked like a Swiss Roll.
Undefeated Steak Posted April 5, 2016 Posted April 5, 2016 The size of Andre's junk. Must have looked like a Swiss Roll. Between this and Branquey's lines, there's been some great stuff on here lately. Love how Donald Trump's covering his crotch, clearly out of a feeling of inadequacy.
Retro Red Posted April 5, 2016 Posted April 5, 2016 Not sure if you were joking, but we can't allow a slight like that on The Brain.
Paid Members Scott Malbranque Posted April 5, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 5, 2016 Terry Wogans was much more magisterial and bulbous.
Keith Houchen Posted April 5, 2016 Posted April 5, 2016 Aye, Wogan's wang was a thing of beauty. I bet he had to give up his breakfast show when they brought in cameras to the studio in case he still had his morning stiffy, what with all the Yewtree stuff going on.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.