AJSTYLES Posted March 15, 2016 Posted March 15, 2016 Some more Andre goodness Holding eggs Sleeping on a plane Andre & Hogan With Dusty in a Cowboy hat Andre visits Disneyland
Vegeta Posted March 16, 2016 Posted March 16, 2016 Thanks for posting them Andre in Disney land pics, I love them, there have been some lovely Andre pics in this thread, you think someone somewhere would have made a scrap book of a lot of them and sold it (copyright dependant of course) I bet a good few would sell
Ambulance Chaser Posted March 17, 2016 Posted March 17, 2016 I love the Andre Pics, and Mania 3, and the Hulk/Warrior match, I could look at them all day, in fact any Wrestling pictures. I would highly recommend "Hot Shots and High Spots" by Wrestling Photographer George Napolitano, page after page of brilliant pictures with little soundbites underneath, I go back and look at it all the time, never gets old.
Guest Posted March 17, 2016 Posted March 17, 2016 Lindsay Kay Haywood is her name and she wrestled on the indies (including a few times in TNA it seems, from a Google image search) as Isis The Amazon. I remember WWE announcing her as appearing on the upcoming Divas season of NXT and her being mentored by Vickie Guerrero, but the following week when it began she was replaced and never mentioned again. Yea she was announced, then during the week before the taping took place loads of nudes of her leaked and they decided not to bother with her. hook us up? gotta love tall women. death by snu-snu please
Ladiesman345 Posted March 18, 2016 Posted March 18, 2016 The Kane burger came burnt when I ordered it.
d-d-d-dAz Posted March 18, 2016 Posted March 18, 2016 My Gran Khali had a blue rinse and smoked woodbines..
Paid Members John Matrix Posted March 18, 2016 Paid Members Posted March 18, 2016 I often wondered what became of him, so it was lovely to spot this on my Twitter feed just now, turns out Nick Nack off Bond went on to become a ref for Melbourne City Wrestling in Australia.
Paid Members Nick Soapdish Posted March 18, 2016 Paid Members Posted March 18, 2016 The Kane burger came burnt when I ordered it. You think THATs bad you should have seen my Umaga Pork Taco I received from there. Looked cremated
paltaper Posted March 18, 2016 Posted March 18, 2016 Roman Reigns' mugshot after he was arrested on June 20, 2010 in Pensacola, Florida for disorderly intoxication and affray, unlawful assembly, or riot. Looks like the kind of lad who'd be cocking his fist in a lane way somewhere.
paltaper Posted March 18, 2016 Posted March 18, 2016 Bam Bam Bigelow i found a way, way earlier one on a documentary about Candido:
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.