Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted

This is the thread that I get genuinely excited about when I see it has new posts.

  • Paid Members
Posted

wQk0cgz.png

 

If this was Facebook, your aunt would caption it "HIT LIKE WHEN YOU SEE IT"

  • Paid Members
Posted

 

 

 

VRsDOQ2.jpg

Guess which two are actually the Usos.

The 2 either side of their mum (?)

Thought that was Tamina tbh

Posted

12650852_10205840961045432_5717076184915

 

Nick Bockwinkel & Harley Race

 

12541075_10205895873695773_5734191964223

 

Eddie Gilbert and Missy Hyatt

 

12310550_552101374954143_399301355731946

 

NWA World Heavyweight Champion Harley Race, World Women's Champion Fabulous Moolah and AWA World Heavyweight Champion Nick Bockwinkel

 

12208702_10153778949714973_2605248743884

 

The Freebirds, One Man Gang, Terry Taylor, Ted DiBiase & Steve Williams

 

12112386_10207712470120022_5436133744568

 

The Great Muta & Shinjiro Ohtani at the gravesite of Owen Hart

 

11709539_878213012228000_840633904749344

 

Andre The Giant, Hulk Hogan and Antonio Inoki at what appears to be Hulk Hogan's wedding

 

11254288_878211735561461_135479105310688

 

10491280_701825873280519_274965627115152

 

The Fabulous Freebirds

 

11242562_970271296316617_279954952717213

 

The Dungeon of Doom

 

10599685_569512179842521_233658755730407

 

Hulk Hogan and the cast of the Love Boat

Posted

From the roster there I reckon it's from the August 1993 UK tour which were Hogan's last matches before leaving WWF.

 

Everybody in the photo worked on the show I saw at Sheffield. I think the guy between Bill Alfonso and Bastian Booger is Horace Hogan who wrestled on that tour under a mask as The Predator.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...