Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted March 5, 2016 Paid Members Posted March 5, 2016 He dresses like when Ogre tried to be one of the nerds in "Revenge of the Nerds".
Keith Houchen Posted March 6, 2016 Posted March 6, 2016 That gimmick sounds amazing, why has it never been done? It really does. It would be great in the Orton legend killer mode. Going round getting antiques. Not Hogan though.
Guest Posted March 6, 2016 Posted March 6, 2016 Social Justice Warrior. I remember this from my days on the web in 2001. People said SJW in 2001? I've long had it down as the 2010s version of "white knight" in terms of being able to tell whoever bitterly shites that phrase out is an obvious certified bell. Definitely had a little chortle to myself to see someone get two birds with one stone though!
AJSTYLES Posted March 6, 2016 Posted March 6, 2016 The McMahon Family Hulk Hogan as Hulk Machine Rick Rude Ted DiBiase before he got his Millions I suppose Andre The Giant Randy Savage Vince & Hulk working out Bob Orton, Roddy Piper & Jesse Ventura at the beach Ric Flair & Abdullah The Butcher Kevin, Kerry, Doris, Mike & David Von Erich Jimmy Hart & Honky Tonk Man on the set of the Piledriver video shoot
Paid Members BigJag Posted March 6, 2016 Paid Members Posted March 6, 2016 Those Machine masks are very cool.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted March 6, 2016 Awards Moderator Posted March 6, 2016 Just when I think I've seen all the best Andre photos, another one turns up. Brilliant photo.
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted March 6, 2016 Paid Members Posted March 6, 2016 Does the McMahon family photo remind anyone else of Fred and Rosemary West?
TAFKAC Posted March 6, 2016 Posted March 6, 2016 Abdullah looks like he has come as a police officer, or a stripper to rival Danny De Vito in the episode of Friends.
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted March 6, 2016 Paid Members Posted March 6, 2016 Rick Rude. Fucking hell, what a man.
Paid Members Gordon_The_Gopher Posted March 6, 2016 Paid Members Posted March 6, 2016 Ted DiBiase before he got his Millions I suppose Before he was arrested for his part in the Teresa Halbach murder, Brendan Dassey went by the name 'Ted'...
Abe_Knuckleball_Schwartz Posted March 6, 2016 Posted March 6, 2016 Flair has a huge nutsack I did a double take, as intially I didnt think he was wearing anything!
royaltenenbaum Posted March 6, 2016 Posted March 6, 2016 Great post AJStyles, particularly loved this one: Jimmy Hart & Honky Tonk Man on the set of the Piledriver video shoot
Paid Members PunkStep Posted March 6, 2016 Paid Members Posted March 6, 2016 Before he was arrested for his part in the Teresa Halbach murder, Brendan Dassey went by the name 'Ted'... "Yeah"
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.