Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted March 5, 2016 Paid Members Posted March 5, 2016 Social Justice Warrior. I remember this from my days on the web in 2001.
Keith Houchen Posted March 5, 2016 Posted March 5, 2016 What does SJW stand for? It's "Do Gooder" for millennials. Because doing good is clearly a bad thing.
d-d-d-dAz Posted March 5, 2016 Posted March 5, 2016 Nah, 'do-gooder' is different. Social justice warriors are those awful pricks engaged in a horrible race to the bottom to be seen to be the most progressive. The sort of prick who refuses to share a platform with Peter Tatchell, like that NUS twat did recently, or use words like 'cishet'. If someone ever used the word 'cishet' in my presence, I think I'd strangle them.
Ladiesman345 Posted March 5, 2016 Posted March 5, 2016 What does SJW stand for? More importantly, is it an acronym?
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted March 5, 2016 Paid Members Posted March 5, 2016 What does SJW stand for?More importantly, is it an acronym? Nope.
Keith Houchen Posted March 5, 2016 Posted March 5, 2016 Nah, 'do-gooder' is different. Social justice warriors are those awful pricks engaged in a horrible race to the bottom to be seen to be the most progressive. The sort of prick who refuses to share a platform with Peter Tatchell, like that NUS twat did recently, or use words like 'cishet'. If someone ever used the word 'cishet' in my presence, I think I'd strangle them. I use cishet, because I am.
Ladiesman345 Posted March 5, 2016 Posted March 5, 2016 Nah, 'do-gooder' is different. Social justice warriors are those awful pricks engaged in a horrible race to the bottom to be seen to be the most progressive. The sort of prick who refuses to share a platform with Peter Tatchell, like that NUS twat did recently, or use words like 'cishet'. If someone ever used the word 'cishet' in my presence, I think I'd strangle them. I use cishet, because I am. Poof.
Keith Houchen Posted March 5, 2016 Posted March 5, 2016 Nah, 'do-gooder' is different. Social justice warriors are those awful pricks engaged in a horrible race to the bottom to be seen to be the most progressive. The sort of prick who refuses to share a platform with Peter Tatchell, like that NUS twat did recently, or use words like 'cishet'. If someone ever used the word 'cishet' in my presence, I think I'd strangle them. I use cishet, because I am. Poof. .@laidiesman345 Don't you fucking oppress me, you fucking fascist. Pile on him, Twitter followers.
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted March 5, 2016 Paid Members Posted March 5, 2016 Dearborn, MI's newest political candidate ...Rhyno! He looks like one of those creepy dealers on Dickinson's Real Deal.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted March 5, 2016 Paid Members Posted March 5, 2016 He looks like one of those creepy dealers on Dickinson's Real Deal. Hahaha! Spot on. Now there's a gimmick.
WyattSheepMask Posted March 5, 2016 Posted March 5, 2016 He looks like one of those creepy dealers on Dickinson's Real Deal.Hahaha! Spot on. Now there's a gimmick.If only we were still in the New a Generation era, wrestling Antiques Dealer would definately have got a run on Superstars. When he goes for the pin, I'd want him shouting "going once, going twice, sold!" in time with the refHe's probably the only person you wouldn't give shit to about his bow tie though
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted March 5, 2016 Awards Moderator Posted March 5, 2016 If he ever won a title, he could have an auctioneer as a manager who sells title shots to the highest bidder.
Vegeta Posted March 5, 2016 Posted March 5, 2016 That gimmick sounds amazing, why has it never been done?
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted March 5, 2016 Paid Members Posted March 5, 2016 He could be either really good, or bad at selling. ... Coma
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.