Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

I stumbled across this artist's site earlier and his work is incredible. Well worth checking out. Just before I was about to link it I noticed there are some wrestling prints too, and I didn't know which thread to post this so I'll just stick it in here (oo-er). If you click on the 'store' button you'll find the wrestling prints under 'StarKade'.

 

http://www.signalnoise.com/

Posted

I stumbled across this artist's site earlier and his work is incredible. Well worth checking out. Just before I was about to link it I noticed there are some wrestling prints too, and I didn't know which thread to post this so I'll just stick it in here (oo-er). If you click on the 'store' button you'll find the wrestling prints under 'StarKade'.

 

http://www.signalnoise.com/

 

 

This is just lovely...

 

9dea1627419463.56364d2c7ad7b.jpg

  • Paid Members
Posted

Speaking of Mark Henry, I nicked this from reddit, from the WWE encyclopedia. Reminds you that Vince has ALWAYS been batshit insane.

 

KsHJNHY.jpg

 

 

Posted

Taken from Reddit. ROH, seven years ago.

 

bEdAJ37_zpsjmzojqaj.jpg

Makes all the moaning and crying in that miserable documentary Nigel made even funnier. The only one that has never and will never make it. It's a shame but it's hard to feel sorry for him when he wrestled that stupid fucking style. Smashed his body to pieces for 600 fans for nothing. At least the others will be ruined at 45 and rich.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...